California Grill or Narcoosee's?

Nora03

DIS Veteran
I've narrowed our splurge dinner choices to either California Grill or Narcoosee's for our March trip. We're staying at The Boardwalk and wanted to go to Flying Fish again, but it will be closed then. I can make my ADRs tomorrow but I'm having a hard time deciding. Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks.

Ohh thats a hard one I've struggled with it too and we are going to end up doing both.

On the food I think Narcooses has it. California Grill has that fabulous setting.

Hard to choose. Guess you can't go wrong with either.

We like Narcoosee's both the location and food. I'm not as thrilled with the new menu at California Grill which is why we stayed away.

Narcoosees over California Grill every time.

Last time we went to California Grill we found it noisy and tables were too close to each other and the meal wasn't all that good although the views were stunning.

Narcoosees was a mid evening reservation timed around the fireworks , they held our dessert back to enable us enjoy the fireworks over the lake from the deck.

Overall we both felt the food atmosphere and service was better at Narcoosees

Whichever you decide I hope you have a wonderful meal and a great experience

I'm California Grill all the way. I've never had a bad meal there, and I love the view out over the MK.

Haven't been to California Grill but Narcoossee's was my favorite on our trip. Classy, laid-back and delicious food, like being in a nice restaurant on Nantucket or Cape Cod. It was a perfect first night in the Magic Kingdom!

Another vote for California Grill! It was by far the best meal of our trip in July. Food, atmosphere, service, decor, all surpassed Narcoossee's by a huge margin. I think since it was our first visit, they sat us by a window and our waiter told us to take our time so we can watch Wishes as well, which we thought was fabulous. Our ADR started around 7pm, so we were there for a good 3 hours and I didn't think it was too loud at all the entire time.

Narcoossee's was nice, but didn't seem anything special. Food and service was good but not spectacular, decor is laid-back as PP says. For a signature restaurant, I'd prefer a little more eye-popping.

Glad I caught this thread. I currently have an ADR for Cali Grill in March. I thought my mom would love it and I would treat her to that meal (since we're on DDP and it's probably not worth 2 credits for a 3 night stay). I think I need to consider Narcoossee's as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter