Cab fare ??

feenie

DIS Veteran
We are staying at a hotel on US RT 192 (Irlo Bronson HWY ) (or something like that!) prior to our land and sea package. We plan on having a towncar service bring us from the airport to our hotel. My question is, has anyone ever taken a cab from any of the hotels right around world drive. (they say they are 1 mile from the entrance to WDW) How much does it usually cost? We will be going to the Poly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!:D

That usually means they are 1 mile from the World Drive/192 interchange... where the big arches are. After that, it's probably about 3-4 miles to the Poly...

I would imagine the cab fare would be $20 or less... but don't quote me... I'd figure maybe $30 with tip?

Be careful of some of the "gypsy" cabs out on 192... there are a few that are perfectly fine, but there are also a few that dont have proper meter equipment, or proper insurance.

I'd recommend one of Mears's cabs... 407-699-9999... Depending on what part of 192, it might be Checker Cab or Yellow Cab... Same thing... both are run by Mears, and "Official" cabs of Disney.

Well, it's $13-15 from the BWI to the Poly in the early morning with no traffic...not including tip--so probably $20-25 plus tip to the Poly from 192.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter