By George I Think I've Got It! Which one?

vcgirl925

DIS Veteran
We decided at the last minute (for us anyway) to book a disney trip end of August. So i spent today trying to book all the ADR's before everyone getting Free Dining gobbles them up. Any input would be appreciated.

Tues: Arrival Day...probably not going to a park: Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner 8:05PM
Wed: MK Day: Chef Mickey's Lunch 1:15PM
Thur: Epcot: Biergarten Dinner 7:35PM
Fri: AK Day: Tusker House Breakfast 8:20AM
AK Day: Sanaa Dinner 6:45PM
Sat: FREE DAY, no plans, no ressies...hit the pool, catch up at a park, go shopping, counter service meals...not be tied to a schedule.
Sun: FREE DAY
Mon: HS Day: Sci-Fi Lunch

WDYT?

I just tried to get ressies for lunch at Chef Mickey's and it said no charactors :mad:

In August for some reason they are offering lunch for chef mickeys. But when you make the online ressie it says lunch does not have characters. So i called the reservation line and they swear to me there ARE indeed characters. So i'm going to call again tomorrow, get a different person and see what they say.

But i made two back up ressies just in case there are no characters (which is why we want to eat there).

If No characters, we are eating at Yachtsman STeakhoue the first night (instead of WCC) and then instead of Chef Mickey's the 2nd day, we will eat at WCC. After finding out for sure tomorrow i will cancel my overlapping ressies to free them up for others. But due to disney's mistake somewhere, i don't want to lose out.

Oh and i just realized that if i don't choose Yachtsman, then i have one more TS. Now i need to figure out which one? Any suggestions?

How about the princess breakfast in Norway on your Epcot day? I know that you are going to be back there for dinner, but it would be great for your 4 yr. old daughter.

But i made two back up ressies just in case there are no characters (which is why we want to eat there).

Be careful about those backup ressies. Last year they were dumping reservations that were duplicates. In other words, if you had two reservations for dinner at different places, they were canceling both of your reservations.

Be careful about those backup ressies. Last year they were dumping reservations that were duplicates. In other words, if you had two reservations for dinner at different places, they were canceling both of your reservations.

It's only for the day, i'm calling today to verify the character situation.

I'm sure there will be characters for lunch, they were there last year.

Interesting about Lunch at CM - is that only for Aug? Maybe it is a test too see if it is warranted and they will make it perm?!?!?!?!

Interesting about Lunch at CM - is that only for Aug? Maybe it is a test too see if it is warranted and they will make it perm?!?!?!?!

Not sure why they are doing it but i guess they did it last year too. I called again today and they told me that there are definitely characters at lunch. So i'm trusting it.

During some really busy times, they offer lunch at CM too. We ate there last year and there was lunch available.

They have done it the last couple of years, only during free Dining though. The TS places get so over loaded that they have added a few places for that period. The only other one that I can think of right now is the Diamond Horseshoe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter