• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV - Boardwalk View Pics Please!

Second floor 1 bedroom 2043:

p209671796-4.jpg

p332927073-4.jpg

p359265015-4.jpg

p145661466-4.jpg

p245536512-4.jpg

p11064845-4.jpg

p129384283-4.jpg

Taken a couple of weeks ago - room 5011

781973370_phZUG-L.jpg

Awesome view! Was this a studio or 1-bedroom? I'm trying to compile a list of room #'s, type of room & views as we are staying in a 2-bedroom villa (plus 2 studios) in Nov/Dec 2010 and curious about different rooms/views.

Awesome view! Was this a studio or 1-bedroom? I'm trying to compile a list of room #'s, type of room & views as we are staying in a 2-bedroom villa (plus 2 studios) in Nov/Dec 2010 and curious about different rooms/views.

We were in a two-bedroom - 5011 and 5013. This photo was from 5011, which essentially is the one-bedroom. The balcony off the studio (5013) would have had the same view. The balcony on 5011 was rails and is completely covered - the balcony on 5013 is a solid wall instead of rails and quite high (can't see over it sitting down), with no overhang.

Great pics!

I'll have my own to add in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. Going to be cool seeing Illuminations from our room. Well, provided we're actually in the room when that's going off. Busy weekend planned. :)

HI I'm a Beach club Yacht club lover at heart but these great photos make me want to change my ressie thanks for sharing!!

Love the pics that include BC/YC! That's where we will be staying soon! We love to stay there and head over the the Boardwalk and of course, to Epcot too!

I'd love to have this info, too! We're booked in a 2 bedroom early December 2010, and I've never been to BWV before. We will not be getting a boardwalk view, so I'm wondering what we will be looking at?

wow i love these pictures! i'm used to the actual boardwalks of the jersey shore, but i'll take disney's any day! i always wanted to stay here when i was younger, when it first opened, but never did. i must stay here next time! cant wait to see more!

This was a 1 bdrm from last Oct. I really don't remember the room # but I believe it was the 3rd or 4th floor right by Jellyrolls. I wish I would have used a better camera, but most of these were taken with my phone.

WDWCrazyOct072.jpg

1015091310.jpg

1015091312.jpg

1015091313.jpg

1015091313a.jpg

Epcot resort area is literally heaven on earth to my wife and I!

Thanks to everyone for the pics...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter