Buying Park Hopper Tickets in Canada

CAP56

<font color="red">300+ Trips to WDW since 1973<br>
I am an American who lives in Michigan and travel to Windsor Canada a few times a month on business.

I was wondering if there is anywhere that I can purchase Hopper Tickets and if so, is it a deal with the exchange rate?

I have made trips to Home Depot in Sarina before and saved a lot of money on cabinets.

Just Wondering

CAP56

Welcome to the DISboards.

You can purchase Park Hopper tickets at any CAA office.

I am not sure how much they are or if they are a deal or not.

You just have to make sure that they don't ever expire, sometimes those deals when you buy them in Canada expire after a certain date, while tickets bought at the gate never expire.

Good luck and happy travels.

Does anyone know what 5 Day Park Hopper passes cost at CAA?

Do you have to be a member to purchase?

I am just trying to save a buck and if it is worth a nice afternoon drive over to Windsor, I only have a few days before Disney.

You can also buy them at the Disney Store (we have them here as well). I'm not sure you'll get a better deal than you would at a Disney Store or AAA in the States. The Canadian price is usually based on the US price at current exchange, so you'll probably lose on the exchange. The only situation where that might not be true is if you catch them on a lag of updating the system if (havens forfend) the Canadian dollar was to decline or if they offer the discounted Canadian tickets (companion tickets, by 1 get the 2nd at 1/2 and any additional tickets at 1/4 off), but those tickets expire, and you take a chance that you will be asked to show proof of Canadian residency. That said, if you keep an eye on the exchange rate, it might not hurt to ask if you happen to be visiting.

Good Luck,
Mort.

I called our local Windsor CAA office on Friday and here are current hopper prices:

5 day $256.00 USD (tax included)
7 day $313.00 USD (tax included)

1. You must be a member to purchase these tickets as they are discounted.

2. Plus, they usually don't have them in stock, and they must be ordered in, so they need your member information to do that. Since you say you are leaving in a few days, you would not be able to purchase these tickets as they would not arrive on time.

3. These Park Hopper tickets do NOT expire.

Not sure what the US Disney Stores are selling, but I would try there first as Mortlives suggested because you'd get an advance purchase discount as opposed to buying at Disney gates. You also have to factor in border tolls, plus gas and this would more than likely eat up the savings you'd get at CAA.

Good luck and have a great trip, Tiger

Now I'm interested. I never thought CAA would have Hoppers. I just checked on WDW website and the prices through CAA are (approx) $9 more for adults and $3 more for kids than through advance purchase from Disney....however Disney levies a $10 delivery charge. Does anyone know if there are better deals on Hoppers in Canada? Maybe CAA is a good place, just to avoid the hassle - you actually get the tickets in your hand instead of waiting for them in the mail.....any thoughts?

Despite the fact that the 7day hopper ticket price online at Disney is $307.00 USD, that is without tax, so they are actually $326.97 USD per adult. CAA is cheaper as their prices are $313.00 USD, tax included.

I would recommed CAA as they are cheaper, but you can also try some of the online sites (eg. TicketMania) that some other DIS people recommend as well in order to avoid shipping costs. As well, you can order through Disney if you don't want to order through CAA and pick them up at Will Call window at the park when you arrive - which means no shipping charges.

Good luck, Tiger

Hi! I'm new to this board. We are planning a trip to WDW in Feb 2005 and are interested in the 4 day hopper passes (without the plus). Is there any way to get those (as Canadians)? -if so where?

Try Ticketmania- they have free international shipping.

Welcome !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter