Buying from Attraction Tickets

This is incorrect. Lots of people have used USA cards/billing address. It’s digital now so no need for physical tickets. Lots of info under UK forum
That’s good to know. When eTickets first came in, they would take a couple of hours to check your “eligibility” before sending you the eTickets. Good to see that’s changed.
Any chance of linking a thread on the UK forum that talks about this please? Had a quick look but couldn’t see one.

Last edited:
Just purchased from attraction tickets uk. So far so good. Must admit I am a little nervous about this as in the past I have always brought directly from Disney. I have linked them into my Disney experience and it seems to be fine. I worked out that the deal with them worked out better for us.

Just purchased from attraction tickets uk. So far so good. Must admit I am a little nervous about this as in the past I have always brought directly from Disney. I have linked them into my Disney experience and it seems to be fine. I worked out that the deal with them worked out better for us.
I have been using the tickets at WDW without any problems. Photo pass was included ( which we have been using) as well as mini golf and water park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter