Buying Bridesmaid and Flower Girl Dresses Online?

CelticBelle

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=brown>I th
So i finally found the perfect bridemaid dresses that I love. Unfortunately they arent found at a store anywhere near me for my girls to try on. I also found them online at a great price. They are saison blanche and I found them for about $120 each. I'm also set on a specific flower girl dress from the disney collection and I found that for $89.

Has anyone been brave enough to order dresses online without being able to try them on first? At least their A-line so it wouldnt be a hard fit, and it they are a little big, etc. My mom or I are more than able to make adjustment.

What do you guys think? Would you do it?

If you like it..go for it! If it doesn't fit, you can still return it, or get alterations :)

I'm in a similar situation, to buy an average Alfred Angelo BM dress here in Australia you're looking at at least $300, or I can order it online from the states for less then half of that, :confused3

However I'm also tossing up about getting them to try it on, we'll be lucky enough to be in an area that stocks some AA dresses in about a months time, i'll try and get as many of my BM's together then to try them on, but if we cant find them I'll just order them.

I can always resell them on ebay if worst comes to worst.

yup and I was thinking of doing the same thing. Finding them in the store to try them on, but then ordering them myself online. They have the size charts online and really in the store all they do it measure you and pick the corresponding size. It probably wouldnt be the biggest deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter