Delete Thread

Not a breakfast I would do

Overpriced and limited menu for what he could eat

The Kitchen at hrh or Island Dining room would have been cheaper and better nutrition choices

Not a breakfast I would do

Overpriced and limited menu for what he could eat

The Kitchen at hrh or Island Dining room would have been cheaper and better nutrition choices
Yeah it would've been we thought they served a menu with entree choices until we got there that morning.

Yep, thanks for the reviews.......so glad to read what a good time you both had........

Great report, Raeven!

Looks like I'd be able to handle the haunted houses since everything seems well lit. They do keep the lights on all the time, right???

Great report, Raeven!

Looks like I'd be able to handle the haunted houses since everything seems well lit. They do keep the lights on all the time, right???
:laughing: We'll ask them to make sure the lights are on. Wouldn't want them to accidentally scare us.

Happy you were able to get pics during the UTH tour

When I went, the ban was in effect but still enjoyed them

Ghost town was not one of the IP houses so we could take pics in that one

The ban of no photography came the week before I did the double tour

Enjoyed reading this report Raeven! One of these years I'll get to HHN :) I've said it before & I know I'll say it again, hoping you have no sickness on your WDW/Uni trip next month!

Ok, so I'm way behind reading this but I just discovered all your PTRs and TRs so I'm slowly making my way through them. I like Halloween a lot as my birthday is October 29th so I'm pretty much a witch...haha. I used to watch lots of scary movies such as Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th (I'm old so those are the ones I had as a teen) but I don't watch too many anymore. I love suspense type movies more than gory ones but I still watch through my fingers! Lol. I do want to watch AHS from the beginning bc I like weird, freaky shows (like Twin Peaks - if you've ever heard of it, True Blood - sort of maybe fits in this category, Carnivale) but I just haven't yet.

Anyway, I'm now going to the Disney TR and then back to the PTR eventually....

Thanks for reading! Halloween is awesome, and it's so cool you have an almost Halloween birthday :stir: I really like most the seasons of AHS, and even the ones I didn't like as much I still think are worth watching. I used to watch True Blood! But I've never seen Twin Peaks. I've heard it's good, and it's been in my Netflix queue forever. I've watched a show that heard it's similar(ish) to Twin Peaks called The Killing though. It's more focused on the police part though so I wouldn't really consider it freaky/horror but it was suspenseful.
I watched the first season of The Killing! Twin Peaks is suspenseful/freaky but not really gory. I'm pretty sure from what I've read, you'd like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter