Busch Gardens Williamsburg deal

KarenAylwood

<font color=red>It wouldn't be the holidays withou
It's time for the yearly deals for BG Williamsburg!

http://www.williamsburgfamilies.com...er-country-preschool-pass/?platform=hootsuite

We do the preschool pass now that DS is 3. It's free and it says you have to register online by May 31st. I thought before you had to do it in person by May 31 but it doesn't say that when you click through to purchase it. It's good for 3-5 years old (5 years old at the time you register the pass).

You can also buy a fun card (unlimited visits through Sept 10) for BG that will include Water Country for free until March 31. If you're planning a trip, it's a good deal. Parking isn't included. We're 2 park annual pass members so we don't do this deal but often suggest it to our parents and relatives that come visit us. This year I'll be having a baby in early June though so chances are slim that I'll go as much as usual!

Thanks for the info... We are thinking of taking a vacation there this year... Parking about how much -- worth it to buy one annual pass if I pan on staying 5 days-week? do you think it will get boring going to the parks 4 or 5 days?

Thanks for the info... We are thinking of taking a vacation there this year... Parking about how much -- worth it to buy one annual pass if I pan on staying 5 days-week? do you think it will get boring going to the parks 4 or 5 days?

You should buy one AP for the 2 parks and then get the 2 park Fun Pass (which is currently on sale at the same price as the 1 park pass - only $80/per). 4-5 days across Busch Gardens and Water Country USA should be about perfect to see everything...and once you pay parking, you are about even with the AP, but you also get food and merchandise discounts everywhere in parks, so it should pay for itself...

I love Busch Gardens, but I think 4 or 5 days at one time (not spread out over the summer) is too much. One or two days is probably enough. It's better to visit during the week. Crowds are higher on weekends. There's lots to do in the area. You could go to Water Country, colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. VA beach isn't too far away and Richmond isn't either.

you can buy a parking pass for 7 days (I think it is 7 days) for $25 it should cover both parks. regular parking was $15 last year.

If any of you are William and Mary grads or know any William and Mary grads you can get discount Colonial Williamsburg tickets.

W&M grads get free yearly passes to CW and are able to purchase up to 20 one day CW passes a year at 25% off. There are all sorts of other discounts associated with the W&M pass.

The actual ticket says you have to redeem it by May 31st.

That's why I was wondering. Last year we didn't go until after May 31st but on that day I went and got my physical ticket for DS. I just had to go to the front of the park and scan it - but again I'm local so it was easy. I'd call them to confirm whether or not you have to be in the park on or before May 31 to get the physical ticket.

If any of you are William and Mary grads or know any William and Mary grads you can get discount Colonial Williamsburg tickets.

W&M grads get free yearly passes to CW and are able to purchase up to 20 one day CW passes a year at 25% off. There are all sorts of other discounts associated with the W&M pass.

Same goes if you know any faculty/staff at the College. FYI, the student/fac/staff has to physically go with you to the Lumber House (on DOG street) or the Visitor Center to buy the tickets with you. The "other" discounts are 25% off tours (incl carriage rides) and access to the museums for free.

If you are doing CW as well, they have a pass good for 7 days, unlimited visits to BG and CW (and also WC USA) for a flat rate, includes parking at BG (CW is free at visitors center).

ETA to add link to those tickets. http://reservations.visitwilliamsburg.com/attraction/single/4531/930

We went to CW last summer. I teach public school and we received a discount on our tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter