burning hands please help

My skin is extremely sensitive. There are little blisters on them from yesterday.
I normally wear gloves, but I picked up latex ones by mistake.
It would not of been so bad, but I was trying to stuff the sausage in real deep, so both sides of my hands were exposed to the oil.

I have no problem eating the stuff, just handling it.

My skin is extremely sensitive. There are little blisters on them from yesterday.
It would not of been so bad, but I was trying to stuff the sausage in real deep, so both sides of my hands were exposed to the oil.

Learn something new every day, just had never heard of that kind of skin sensitivity. Next time you're faced with that unusual situation you might try using either a baggie from the supermarket or a plastic bag like the Washington Post comes in up here as a temp glove.

I have done that with a rubber band when I had a boo-boo on like a finger and had to take a bath/shower or bath the dogs, etc. and wanted to keep that area dry. Of course I'm one that when working on a vehicle and greasy and get a cut/scrape that is bleeding I will semi clean it off, slap some antibotic on it and then wrap it in tissue and "duct tape" it until I finish when I can do a proper cleaning and dressing.:rotfl: :woohoo: :scared1:

Larry

This stupidty of mine with peppers reminds me of a party we thru.
It was another incident that proves my lack of common sense.

The party was an all day event and by evening it was beyond rowdy.
First a bride who got cold feet at the church across the street ends up crashing the party, as well as some elderly hitchhiker.
Me, the bride, and a few padres are siiting on the roof when a girl comes out holding all these dried peppers on some twine :confused3 , we dare one another to eat them.
While needless to say the elderly hitchhiker had to drive several extremely ill people to the ER.

I still can not figure out what kind of peppers they were or where they came from.

OMG, you are perfect for this board!!! Welcome

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

This stupidty of mine with peppers reminds me of a party we thru.
It was another incident that proves my lack of common sense.

The party was an all day event and by evening it was beyond rowdy.
First a bride who got cold feet at the church across the street ends up crashing the party, as well as some elderly hitchhiker.
Me, the bride, and a few padres are siiting on the roof when a girl comes out holding all these dried peppers on some twine :confused3 , we dare one another to eat them.
While needless to say the elderly hitchhiker had to drive several extremely ill people to the ER.

I still can not figure out what kind of peppers they were or where they came from.

The funniest part of that night was our buddy getting cited for a DWI
........................................ on a big wheel

Once upon a time when I was a very young, 19 year old newlywed, I was canning peppers for my wonderful DH when he came home to show me just how thankful he was...

I forgot to wash my hands...

And, there were some very private places that were burning very badly and we only had one bathroom! There was quite a fight for a cold shower and I would have never thought of bringing milk into the picture...

Ahh... Memories..:cloud9:

Once upon a time when I was a very young, 19 year old newlywed, I was canning peppers for my wonderful DH when he came home to show me just how thankful he was...

And, there were some very private places that were burning very badly and we only had one bathroom! There was quite a fight for a cold shower and I would have never thought of bringing milk into the picture...

well, great balls of fire...Im udderly speechless....this may be a first.:scared:

well, great balls of fire...Im udderly speechless....this may be a first.:scared:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am crying!!!!!!!!

BTW Larry, I LOVE cayenne (I am from NO after all) and never would have guessed they were that hot. I do know that when sauteeing with it, DO NOT burn it. I wound up gassing us all out of the house one night, even the dogs. I burned the cayenne in the bottom of the skillet. Our eyes were burning so bad I thought we were going to need to go to the ER. I had the vent on and all the windows open. The dogs were crying and I was lauging and crying, poor neighbors thought I was nuts. (well, I am, but that is not the point). Needless to say, I think I know how it feels to get pepper sprayed, and so do my kids and one of their friends. Funniest thing is that I will probably do it again!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2: OMG- that's terribly funny!!!

That is way way way worse then my hands.
The burning was so intense just with hands, I could not imagine how awful that must of been.

Didn't your momma ever teach you to keep your hands to yourself?:lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now can you please tell me how to clean all the coke I just sputtered off of my screen and keyboard? And explain to my co-workers why I'm in tears laughing :lmao:

Yeah! I win, I made Rog speechless! :banana:

See there is no limit to what I will do to make fellow Fort Lover feel better.

Well, almost anything... I almost forgot where I was. :)

This is so funny I almost spit my beer all over the computer screen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter