Burger only?

isabelluss

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I read somewhere that we could order only burger at counter service restaurant (no fries).

I do not have a big appetite . But I love burgersss!

Do you do that? And how much is this burger? (seams not on the menu!)

Thank you!

isabelluss :) :) :)

You can definitely do this..I think it is about a dollar and a half maybe more, cheaper.....no need to pay for what you do not want. We did this at Cosmic Rays before and it worked fine, just be sure and tell them first thing as you order.

You can get Frys or FRUIT we always get the Fruit it helps cut your thrist and keeps you Hydrated!!

My DD did this and she said it was only .17 less. I don't know for sure.....

My husband hates the fries at most WDW places, and he usually gets the actual price of the fries taken off the price of the meal. Usually around one dollar or 1.50. This is at MK, EPCOT and at the resorts.

A lot of quick-service meals include french fries. If you tell them that you want only the burger (or sandwich, or whatever meal you're ordering), they will not serve you the fries and subtract about $1 off the price of the meal. It works out well!

Is it true the best burgers found at WDW are at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club Resort? Would love to hear comments from anyone who has had a burger here. Thanks!

RobinLyn ;)

We ate at Beaches and Cream and I would have to say that the Cheeseburger I had was one of the best I have eaten at WDW. The desserts were also great!

While the burger at Beaches and Cream is very good, my family feels that the best burger on property can be found a short distance away at The ESPN Club......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter