• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Building Recommendations for PO Riverside

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
A co worker of mine is taking her family to Disney World and is looking for building recommendations. Which building do you like to stay in and why?

For the mansions- Magolia Terrace.

For the Alligator Bayou- Building 14 can't be beat!

I second building 14. We have stayed in 14 twice. It is nice being next to the main building and not far from the pool.

Since everyone wants building 14 and 15. I suggest you request closest available to food court. I've found building 16 to be just about as convienient as 14 and 15, especialy if you have a car with you, becuase the parking lot is very near the building.

Have fun !

We like Magnolia Terrace. The mansions section seems a little quieter (maybe because of no trundle beds - so no families of five), and it's right next to the bridge to Ol' Man Island. The mansions themselves are very large, however, so depending upon where you're at in the building itself will determine about how far you are from the main building. My wife likes the decor of the mansion rooms better, but I kind of like the rustic look of the bayou rooms - although there's not much difference other than the furniture. I thought the quiet pools of the mansions also seemed less crowded than the ones in the bayou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter