• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Build a Bear workshop in DTD?

dsnylndmom

Disneyland Addict
Is there a Build a Bear in DTD at WDW? I know there's one at DL, my boys made bears there and are hoping to buy a new outfit at WDW in 11 Days!!!!!

TIA
Tina

There isn't one in DTD, but there is one at the Florida Mall. You can also order on-line if there isn't one in your area.

Thanks, we have one a hour or so away but the boys liked the idea of buying outfits for their bears in WDW, since they were bought in DL. Oh well! Guess we'll have to do it when we go back to DL!

dsnylndmom,

You can also order it online. Build a Bear has a website. http://www.buildabear.com.
However, it sounds like you wanted the kids to "experience" purchasing an outfit at WDW. I thought it was strange that Build-A-Bear does not have a store at DTD.

Florida Mall
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL, 32809-7663
Telephone: (407)438-8882

There are also Build A Bear's in

Sacramento at:
Arden Fair
Sacramento, CA, 95815
Telephone: (916)927-7450

and in the East Bay:
Broadway Plaza
1248 Broadway Plaza
Walnut Creek, CA, 94596-5112
Telephone: (925)946-4697

South Bay:
Westfield Shoppingtown Valley Fair
2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA, 95050
Telephone: (408)248-9988

and San Francisco as well:
San Francisco Shopping Centre
865 Market Street
San Francisco, CA, 94103-1918
Telephone: (415)546-5119

The Sacramento one is not to far from you at all.

Anyway. Hope that helps.

It's a small world dsnylndmom (I am stroller swap MandaMom) I live in Millbrae, Ca. But I will being going to UOP in Stockton soon. I am finishing prerequisites for the Dental Hygiene program there.

Have a great trip.

MandaMom

:Pinkbounc

sorry dsnylndmom

didnt see that you already know about the stores in your area. duh. LOL

take care

MandaMom

I thought I had seen a thread on here a few weeks ago talking about the new Build A Bear in DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter