Buena Vista Suites

celina14

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Buena Vista Suites for our upcoming November trip. Has anyone stayed here before? What were your thoughts on the hotel? Thanks for any opinions or thoughts!!

It's fine. The rooms are spacious due to it being suites. The beds are very comfy. They also offer a complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel is in an excellent location, minutes from the magic. It's a good play to lay your head, but it's not an experience. Meaning you won't have much, if anything, to do at the hotel.

It's fine. The rooms are spacious due to it being suites. The beds are very comfy. They also offer a complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel is in an excellent location, minutes from the magic. It's a good play to lay your head, but it's not an experience. Meaning you won't have much, if anything, to do at the hotel.

Thanks for the info! I don't need much to do at the hotel. We really only plan on being there to sleep, eat breakfast and then for my daughter to nap in the afternoon. Other than that we will be at the parks :) glad to hear its spacious and comfy, that's all we need. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't dirty or gross or anything like that!

Loved the suites themselves! The location is great and you can quickly access the parks without having to go via DTD (a plus these days). I will stay again.

My only complaints are the pool is way too small for size of hotel, more like a backyard pool area. The breakfast was disappointing all around. Difficult to find seating so busy, food was running out and the cooked to order line was very long and the food they gave you no different than had it been mass cooked in warmers. Maybe we had a bad week (mid May).

Neither would keep me from returning, we just wouldn't on a trip we wanted pool days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter