Buena Vista Suites

WDWangela

Earning My Ears
We stayed here on July 18, 2010. (We were spending our first night offsite and staying at Wilderness Lodge the rest of the trip.)
We were upgraded to a whirlpool suite when we checked in. The room was lovely and spacious. The clerks at the Front desk were very helpful and nice. We really enjoyed our one night visit. :yay:

Thanks very much for posting this. My family and I will be staying here on our November trip. We are planning an 8 day trip so we can get over to US and SW as well as Disney on this trip. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed it, I am always nervous when booking at a hotel that I am not familiar with.

Did you by chance take advantage of the free breakfast? I wonder if it is any good?

Thanks!

We did enjoy the breakfast. It is similar to other free breakfasts that we have had at other motels. They do have a kitchen that will cook eggs to order, I believe. We just ate the prepared scrambled eggs. We were in a hurry to get to Disney!:thumbsup2
I booked this motel through the Dreams Unlimited website. We got a very good deal. I was nervous about the motel before we left, but I could not have been happier with our stay.

We were at BV Suites for one night on July 11th. We checked in late around 9:30 p.m. We thought the hotel was nice. The 1 bedroom suite was nicer than we expected it to be. It was perfect for our arrival night. However we didn't care for the FREE BREAKFAST AT ALL. Maybe if you stay there a few days or a week they change it up. It is VERY BASIC. My kids all thought the pancakes tasted weird. They did have a weird after taste. They only had sausage and it was very cheap links and it was if they had been microwaved. My daughter was grossed out by the chef who was doing the MADE TO ORDER EGGS. You had to get you the toasted bagels from him. He was busy cracking eggs/handling eggs that were being cracked to make orders and she asked him for a toasted bagel. He grabbed it without washing or wiping his hands. She felt like they should have had another person doing the bagels. She has an egg allergy and she refused to eat it after that plus the cross contamination. The fruit was a big bowl of canned peaches. I would have been upset if we had actually paid per person for the breakfast. I guess if you want to eat a quick bite before heading to the parks it might be doable but unless they change it up.....there is not much to choose from.

Thanks edk35!
That bagel/eggs story just grossed me out. :scared1: DH would have thrown a fit, he is a chef and this would have pushed him over the edge.
This is great info though, I appreciate it very much.

Thanks edk35!
That bagel/eggs story just grossed me out. :scared1: DH would have thrown a fit, he is a chef and this would have pushed him over the edge.
This is great info though, I appreciate it very much.

You are welcome. When we were there...there were tour groups staying there too so the breakfast place was PACKED so I am sure the chef was extremely busy but STILL.....that should never have taken place. So he not only grabbed the bagel to toast...he also took it out of the toaster thingie with the same hands he was cracking eggs with. GROSS IS RIGHT.

Have a great trip. :)

Any new reviews on this hotel? We are a family of four (DH, DS3, DD10, and me) with possible sitter in tow planning our first WDW vacation. We are DL vets. The cost of these hotels blows my mind. The offsite hotel by DL run the same cost per night, if not more, and are nowhere near as nice looking. We're lucky if we get a continental breakfast included with our stays, the sq feet is much less.

Am a bit curious about the transportation provided by this hotel to and from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter