Brown Derby and GF Private Dining

marksmith

Mouseketeer
Continuation of a previous thread (cash customer reviews), on which I commented on CS meals and F&W samples as well as reviews of Narcoossee-A- and Flyinfg Fish-A.

Brown Derby-had eaten here our first trip some 7 years ago and decided to give it another go. Originally, had a dinner booked, but instead walked in on a busy Colombus Day Sunday. Virtually no wait, and a very nice server started a very nice park break(something we seldom do-TS for lunch). We did not drink alcohol as we still need our energy for afternoon activities.

Split the signature Cobb salad w/ DW very refreshing. Dw tried signature pan fried grouper-DW found fishy, I thought not to bad. I had the Tofu/vegetarian noodle bowl-a nice change, but nothing tooo exciting. DD had the kids chicken breast-which was a nice healthy alternative and she said was ok. Dessert, was a split Grapefruit cake-moist, good as I remember from several years back.

My opinion is Brown derby c+-maybe worth a lunch visit, but for us probably not a return visit candidate for some time.

GF Private Dining(room Service)-Really tired one night so we forgoe our Citricos ADR for room dervice. It is my underarstanding room service food comes from the same kitchen as The Gf cafe. Service was relatively prompt and no items were missed. We had:

DW-Catch of the day-pan sauteed salmon-well prepared and a very tasty sauce. House salad w/ an excellent blue cheese dressing. And a new york cheese cake to finish-really food. DD had the kids cheesburger-good and I the prime rib(very generous and prepared as ordered) w/ a side ceasar. We really enjoyed our meal and the view of the MK. Remember gratuity is included on your bill.

Check out morning we decided to order breakfast as well, while we packed. American Breakfast for DW, Mickey pancakes for DD and toasted bagel w/ salmon for me. DD liked that they brought the toaster to the room and DW swears the coffee at GF this trip is better than in the past. A solid B+ for GF private dining.

As always, I would be happy to comment if there is any questions. Next reciews will Be CA Grill and Artist Point-food and wine extravaganzas.

Enjoyed reading your reviews, thanks for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter