Broadway shows??????

Anyone else pumped for Hamilton to transfer to Broadway!? Lin-Manuel Miranda is my favorite composer and one of my favorite Broadway actors and I'm just so excited. I'm planning to go see it the week it opens in August (hopefully).

I heard about Hamilton, but I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I wasn't thrilled by the little snippet of it in the advert. I like LMM, so I'm sure it'll be a great show, just not great for "me", you feel? I'm more of a 1776 girl when it comes to musicals about 1700s America ;)

I've heard about Hamilton, but I'm not too familiar with it. It sounds very interesting!

Right now, I'm so excited for this upcoming season on Broadway. An American in Paris, Gigi, On the Twentieth Century, and so many more are on my bucket list to see!

It's not casted yet, but TOP HAT is coming to Broadway. It's based off the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movie. My favorite type of dancing, music, and time period wrapped into one. Not only that, but CHRISTOPHER GATTELLI is directing and choreographing. (I know user Newsies on here will appreciate my excitement for him)

Here's a link to all shows coming this year and next if someone would like to know:

http://m.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/article/schedule-of-upcoming-broadway-shows-113677

We saw Hamilton last Sunday and I highly recommend it. My husband who isn't to in to Broadway loved it as well! Tickets go on sale tomorrow, I can't wait to see it on Broadway!

I've heard about Hamilton, but I'm not too familiar with it. It sounds very interesting!

Right now, I'm so excited for this upcoming season on Broadway. An American in Paris, Gigi, On the Twentieth Century, and so many more are on my bucket list to see!

It's not casted yet, but TOP HAT is coming to Broadway. It's based off the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movie. My favorite type of dancing, music, and time period wrapped into one. Not only that, but CHRISTOPHER GATTELLI is directing and choreographing. (I know user Newsies on here will appreciate my excitement for him)

Here's a link to all shows coming this year and next if someone would like to know:

http://m.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/article/schedule-of-upcoming-broadway-shows-113677

:thumbsup2 cgal is a great guy. So nice and so talented. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for Top Hat!

I have to see Hand of God. I have to. I also want to see Gigi and Something Rotten. And I sill have to see the Les Mis and On the Town revivals!

I have to see Hand of God. I have to. I also want to see Gigi and Something Rotten. And I sill have to see the Les Mis and On the Town revivals!

Definitely go see Les Mis! My little friend just had her debut last week!

BROADWAY DEBUT, I can't imagine what that feels like...best day ever, I would think:)

:thumbsup2 cgal is a great guy. So nice and so talented. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for Top Hat!

Yes, I must see Something Rotten and Gigi also!

OMG, I love Musicals. My all time favorite is The Color Purple, but I love so many of them. The modern ones I really liked were Wicked, Rocky, The Lion King, Dreamgirls, Stomp, Aladdin, and Beautiful. Some of the classics I like are The Sound of Music, Ain't Misbehavin', Grease, West Side Story, The Wizard Of Oz, Meet Me In St. Louis, and Fiddler on the Roof.

I like musicals, but unfortunately never seen many broadway shows...I wish though. I did recently went to see my 1st broadway show which was the Beauty & The Beast, and it was absolutely amazing. Newsies came to my home town by I couldn't go see it...I love the album though. I plan on seeing more shows and try to keep up to date with all the shows that come here so that I can go see them.

I like musicals, but unfortunately never seen many broadway shows...I wish though. I did recently went to see my 1st broadway show which was the Beauty & The Beast, and it was absolutely amazing. Newsies came to my home town by I couldn't go see it...I love the album though. I plan on seeing more shows and try to keep up to date with all the shows that come here so that I can go see them.

Where did you see Beauty and the Beast? Local, touring, etc.

It was on tour and came here to Orlando at the Walt Disney Theater (Dr.Phillips). There hasn't been any good new shows coming by lately...

That's so cool! I didn't realize it was still touring.

We have the same problem here, since we don't live near a theater. I've seen one since we moved here.
There are so many shows I want to see! If I lived near NYC I would be constantly broke.

That's so cool! I didn't realize it was still touring.

We have the same problem here, since we don't live near a theater. I've seen one since we moved here.
There are so many shows I want to see! If I lived near NYC I would be constantly broke.

Me too! If I lived near NY I'd go all the time so see a show...I really want to see Aladdin, and I hope it starts touring soon.

I have never been to see a Broadway Show or even been to New York City. I really want to soon. My Dad has been to NYC for business and he tells us it is a wild place. My favorite Musical though is Rent as it really deals with real life issues and the music/songs are fantastic. I own the movie and watched it like a gazillion times.

West End favourites are Phantom, Wicked, Rock of Ages (I'm a rocker lol).

If I ever get to Broadway, Aladin will be a must, the short version at DCA was brilliant.

Also still need to see the Lion King, it's so expensive for that show in London!

Next (off-Broadway) at my local theatre is issuing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (yay.), The Lion King (fingers crossed), Memphis (seen it), and Motown (I think).

I have a question for all of you. If you could be in any Broadway show, which one would you be in and what character would you be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter