Broadway shows??????

Dramaprincess

Just a Disney freak
Okay I'm sure there are some other threads on this topic...but I want to hear your opinions and favorites!

Mine are Newsies, Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Lion King. The list goes on, but I'll narrow it down;) Feel free to talk about any Broadway show you like or you are going to see! And it doesn't matter if it's on Broadway, a national tour, or just the soundtrack off iTunes!

All opinions are welcome, just respect others' opinions:) Thanks!

Phantom of the Opera and Wicked are my absolute favorites, although I've only seen the movie of Phantom. I'm sure I'd love the Lion King if I saw it.

Phantom of the Opera is my favorite.

I saw The Lion King last fall and loved it.

I'M GOING TO SEE THE LITTLE MERMAID TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

Phantom of the Opera and Wicked are my absolute favorites, although I've only seen the movie of Phantom. I'm sure I'd love the Lion King if I saw it.

The movie is good, but the 25th anniversary is so much better!!!! I strongly recommend it:) if you have netflix, you can find it on there....

Phantom of the Opera is my favorite. I saw The Lion King last fall and loved it. I'M GOING TO SEE THE LITTLE MERMAID TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

I saw the lion king when I was little....but I'm sure it was fantastic!! Oh my word...that is SO EXCITING!! Post on here how it is!!

I've seen Lion King, Mary Poppins, Wicked, Mamma Mia, and Once so far. I'm going to see Evita at the end of this month with some friends of mine but I'm sure I'll love that one too. :P

Newsies is coming here next season, so I'm excited to see that one. The rest of our season hasn't been announced yet, but I'm hoping for some shows I've already seen to come back, along with some new shows I've yet to see. :)

I've only seen one Broadway show and it was The Lion King (and it was also probably 10 years ago) but it was AMAZING

There are tons that I want to see, though.

The show was amazing. I especially liked the cast, lighting, costumes and use of high wires

Great answers everyone!!!!! Nice to see some Broadway-lovers like myself!!:)

Wings-I wish I could have seen it!! I haven't seen Mary Poppins, but I really want to:) The lion king is really good though!!!:)

I'm incredibly bad at choosing which shows are my favorites because I almost always walk out of a show loving it (or even after just listening to the soundtrack). I would probably say that The Book of Mormon, Wicked, and Hair are my top 3 at the moment.

On Broadway I saw Evita, Phantom of the Opera, and Anything Goes. But then I have seen Broadway Touring Production of: Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Sister Act, Fiddler on the Roof, Legally Blonde, The Book of Mormon, Hair, Billy Elliot, and Wicked . (And then tons of other non-professional productions of many other shows - yes I have a bit of an addiction to theatre...)

Loved Wicked, Newsies, Little Mermaid, Book of Morman, Lion King and I hope to see Aladdin and Frozen

This was my first year really getting into Theatre and Theatre in Toronto was really great this year, I watched
Wizard Of Oz {The production I watched just started touring recently},
Book Of Mormon, One of the funniest things i've ever seen.
Aladdin {The production was a pre-broadway tryout so it's the same cast as the one in previews on broadway right now},
Les Mis { A lot of the cast is actually in the broadway revival right now: Ramin Karimloo aka God, Samantha Hill, Cliff Saunders, Samantha Hill, Melissa Oneill, Aaron Walpole}
There was also a play called Metamorphosis which was pretty decent.

Overall Book Of Mormon is my favorite show, but Les Mis was the best production i've seen.

I'm actually going to a school trip New York in April where we will be watching Phantom Of The Opera which is quite exciting as i've been a Phan since I was born {Parents love the soundtrack}.

I saw Cinderella yesterday and it was amazing! I really recommend it, it is a gorgeous show and one of the best shows on Broadway right now!

I'm incredibly bad at choosing which shows are my favorites because I almost always walk out of a show loving it (or even after just listening to the soundtrack). I would probably say that The Book of Mormon, Wicked, and Hair are my top 3 at the moment. On Broadway I saw Evita, Phantom of the Opera, and Anything Goes. But then I have seen Broadway Touring Production of: Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Sister Act, Fiddler on the Roof, Legally Blonde, The Book of Mormon, Hair, Billy Elliot, and Wicked . (And then tons of other non-professional productions of many other shows - yes I have a bit of an addiction to theatre...)

You sound like me!! I love just the soundtracks and I have a HUGE addiction to theatre<3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter