Bringing water

zinniemouse

Earning My Ears
We will be flying into the world at the end of August. We had been planning on bringing water to the parks with us, and were wondering how we could get bottled water once we are down there. Any ideas?
Thank you!!
- Rich:p

Many of the shuttles will allow a grocery store stop on the way to WDW. You can pick up a few smaller bottles of water and then a few gallons to fill them up. You can refill the smaller bottles before bedtime and put them in ice (either in the ice bucket or the sink or both if you need the space).

We bring small bottles and a gallon with us and have a small plug in frig and use that.

If you make arrangements to take a car service to WDW you'll be able to make a grocery stop and pick some up on the way :)

Anne

We did the car service with a grocery stop. Along with getting a couple of cases of water, we bought a cheap cooler to keep the water and other stuff cold (bought some beer for DH). Everywhere on Disney property, Dansai bottled water was $2.50 a bottle, even at the little shops on the Boardwalk or in the hotel. Buying the water in bulk really helped keep costs down.

An idea. I love bottled water, too. Orlando water tastes nasty! Plus, I need bottled water to clean my contacts. City water leaves a film.

So I wouldn't have to lug down a bunch of water, waste time on a grocery store stop, or spend a fortune at Disney. I bought the Brita individual sports bottle. It has a filter in the top. I'd fill in with as much ice as I could & water. It stayed pretty cold until about 11-12 (Aug). Usually by then, I was ready to have lunch & head back to our room.

If you want to refill, the vendors will give you free ice.

Worked for me!!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter