"Bring the Magic Home for the Holidays" free one day passes with 50 pt add-on

littlestar

DIS Veteran
Just got the November member clubhouse and it's talking about Disney passes with adding on to your membership. It says with as little as 50 points you can receive free passes.

I went to dvcmember.com and sure enough, it's there. It's under special offers and "bring the magic home for the holidays." Down in the fine print it says something about 1 day/1 park passes for each 25 additional points. At least I think I'm reading that correctly.

Darn, I wish they had this going on when we did our add-on! Rats.

Bummer. We missed that promotion by just a month with our last add-on!

Originally posted by littlestar
Just got the November member clubhouse and it's talking about Disney passes with adding on to your membership. It says with as little as 50 points you can receive free passes.

Anyone know if this applies to older resorts or just SSR?

Thanks
Sandy

Sounds so so if you were planning a small add on with that year end bonus anyway...I'm not gonna jump at that one...I can save that $50 by just purchasing an AP and staying a weekend on an AP rate with cash at another resort...JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter