Breakfast Bar

Cosmic_Charlie

You know our love will not fade away!
I love going to all you can eat Breakfasts, can anyone tell me where the cheapest All you can eat is? I love Golden Carroll and I was wondering if there was anyhere that I could get my morning grease fix for a cheap price.

Don't know about off-site, but on-site I think the best value for your dollar is Trail's End Buffet in Fort Wilderness. Can't remember the exact price. Call dining & they'll let you know.

Try the Ponderosa Steakhouse. They have an awesome breakfast buffet for $3.99. They also have a lunch and dinner buffet that is slightly higher. There are several locations throughout the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Look for coupons in Orlando guidebooks and from their website.

There is two golden corral locations near disney. Go to downtown disney to crossroads and make a right, its about 1/2 on left next to Bahamia Breeze, Loan Star, etc. right beside I4. Stay on 535 I believe. About 5 minutes from Downtown disney. The other one is in Kissimmee on 192, about 10 - 15 minutes with traffic of wdw.The only problem is that we are miserable after eating at the buffet!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter