Breakfast ADR held up for Frozen

I booked Akershus around 9 or so. I like this meal and even though I love PPO meals, my family does not, so we are going to Epcot just for breakfast. I leaned my lesson last trip and will not drag my crew out to make a 7:30 line at the gate.
Us too, we always book late, almost lunchtime, ADRs so we can sleep in.

We have Akershus booked for 8:10am. It'll be our first time there. Our DD decided she wanted a character meal. I agree with having the breakfast become pre-paid. It's not really a big deal. You're going to pay for it anyway & you'd still have a certain amount of days ahead of time to cancel. It would solve the problem of people booking, not going eat, & going straight to FEA. And the first time I ever heard of guests doing this was disers on here stating that's either what they did or what they planned on doing to get on the ride first. Maybe I'm cheap, but there's no way after already paying for much money just for the park ticket would I ever pay an additional $30 (there's three of us) to skip a breakfast, just to ride one small ride like FEA. Nope, couldn't do it. Plus it seems a little dishonest & like you're cheating some how.

I also have an 8:00am ADR at Akershus on 9/14. It has been our family's tradition to do Akershus breakfast on our first WDW morning, and this won't be any different. We like character meal better than CRT and don't want to rush through it (especially since this year it's our only character meal). However, my FP window opens up next week and I'm debating on taking the risk or just getting a FP. I'd much rather save my Tier 1 choice for Soarin' so we're hoping this plan works.

I posed this question over on another thread an someone suggested asking for the check when we sit down. Looking forward to reading everyone's reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter