[brag] first timer brag

SaraJR

DIS Veteran
So this may not be true of most people on this site particularly but I am a noob going to WDW for the first time ever in 3 days and I know more about tricks, tips, planning, MDE etc then many people who have already been! thanks to, in no small part this site :D my bff went 2 years ago and while planning this trip almost every time I asked "did you ride/see/do __" the answer was "aww no I didn't know!" even my cousins partner who goes at least once a year and has since he was a child I know like just as much as, and sometimes more! :D I feel so pro! haha so thank you all!

oh for sure! im excited for the surprises as well, some stuff iv avoided reading or watching so itll be surprised as well

BRAG AWAY! It is a great sense of accomplishment, so congratulations! My best friend went about 3 years ago with no planning. She thought the trip was just 'ok' and her hubby thought it was a waste of time and money. When I initially started my planning for my first trip I reached out to her for advice and got nothing. Needless to say I consulted google and ended up here. So thankful!! Now 3 trips later I too, feel like a 'pro'.

Given my BFs experience, she can't understand why I have been back so frequently :) I've tried to convince her family to join us on a trip--we have girls the same ages, have similar vacation styles and budgets, and with my expertise I know we'd have a great time! But so far it's been a no go.

Last edited:

my over planning has sorta rubbed off on my bff she's kinda hindered by other parts of her group but she asks me a lot and has fought for better planning with her half of the group lol

Can't wait to hear what your thoughts are after your trip. Have a great time and please update us when you get back. I hope you get some pixie dust! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter