Bounceback offer question

TheFloatingBear

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is a repeat question but I'm not sure if I'm completely getting how it works...

I'm staying at the BC with my sisters 4/17. In the past, I haven't known when our next family trip would be, so I haven't really looked at how the bounceback offers work. This time, I'm fairly sure my next family trip will be 4/18, so I'd book a bounceback when I'm there in 4/17 if it were available.

Will the bounceback offer in the room extend to 4/18 at that point? Or do they expire in December? Hope my question makes sense! Not sure how the cycle works. I'd be more interested in a RO discount. Thanks - any info is appreciated!

The dates are never assured - it is not necessarily an offer to come back this exact time next yr., but another trip during the next yr., from what I u d. For example, my cousins were there during free dining at the end of Sept-beginning Oct. this yr., and the bounceback offer for them for FD next yr. included:
5/30-6/6/17
6/30-7/5/17
8/11-9/9/17
12/8-12/20/17

As you can see, it did not include the time pd. they were there this yr.(more limited this time than in the past for fall dates) so they had to choose different dates, but the offer did go for a full yr.+ (not expiring at the end if calendar yr.). As your trip gets closer, you can look on here for current bounceback offers for the spring that come out. Since you are at staying at BC, as you get to that tine, you can ask on that thread if anyone has
seen one in the rooms with current offer.

Thanks for your response, @cassie58 ! That's helpful...although not good to hear the offer was more limited this year in your cousins' experience. I know the offers aren't specifically for the time period you're there, that's just the time we would be going back. We don't have a ton of flexibility with our dates, so we probably wouldn't be able to swing it later in 2017. It might not be an option for us but, you're right, there definitely should be some info about what's available in the weeks before my trip! Thanks! And thanks for posting the current offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter