?Bounce Back

digskat

<font color=darkorange>Got Goldendoodle?<br><font
Do you think Disney will offer the bounce back deal again? IE if you visit in Nov/Dec you can book your next Disney vacation and get free dining? Like they did last year? Thanks Kathy

It would be great if they did, we are going in Dec., and would probably take advantage of that promotion!

so, it seems plausible that Disney might offer it again. note, for the UK, values were not included in the offer for 2008.

How strange this was posted, as I was just wondering this very thing a couple of hours ago. Can someone who got it last year give me the details? In other words, is the deal only offered at certain resorts? Was it offered at check-in or check-out? How much of a discount was it? Do you have to buy a package or can you book room only?

You had to buy the package...room and at least a one-day base ticket. You had to purchase it at some point during your Nov/Dec visit either by calling a special phone number or in person at certain resorts where they'd set up a desk with a cast member to do bookings (I did mine at the Beach Club). You had to be a current guest at any WDW resort (DVC included), and you could book your package at any resort (booked mine at Pop Century). Your booking had to be between August 5 and September 29.

The offer was for a rack rate package, MYW tickets in any configuration, plus taxes, and the meal plan was added at no cost. In my case at Pop it was $515 for 4 nights, two one day base tickets, two meal plans.

If they offer it again in the same configuration I will probably book for Labor Day weekend next year. Of course, next year the dining plan will change and it will be necessary to pay gratuities.

Thanks for that comprehensive answer! I don't normally go that time of year OR book a package, and with the changes to the dining plan next year, who knows how good of a deal it really is, considering you have to book rack rate? Might be more of a deal for me to look for a room-only discount code.

The offer was for a rack rate package, MYW tickets in any configuration, plus taxes, and the meal plan was added at no cost. In my case at Pop it was $515 for 4 nights, two one day base tickets, two meal plans.
When u booked during the bounce back last year did u have to pay the total amount of ur package or you could leave a 200$ deposit?:confused3

...When u booked during the bounce back last year did u have to pay the total amount of ur package or you could leave a 200$ deposit?:confused3

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

I've been thinking about this too. I've researched airfare, and the rates are all really cheap for September. I'm going to my 1st MVMCP this year, and I'd love to make a quick trip for MNSSHP next year! Did you have to book for a minimum number of nights?

They just paid the deposit at the time of booking for the bounceback program.
But once the guest left, that was it. No booking with that program. Opportunity missed.

When u booked during the bounce back last year did u have to pay the total amount of ur package or you could leave a 200$ deposit?:confused3

It was a $200 deposit - I think (but am not 100% sure) it was a 3 night minimum. The Bounce Back Offer (free dining for dates Aug.5-Sept.29th 2007) had to be booked during an onsite stay between Nov. 8th-Dec 31st 2006. Lots of people went down and stayed just one night last November/December 2006 so they could be able to book ahead for this year! Most stayed one night at a value and didn't even get to a park - they were just true blue WDW nuts (like me!), doing it for the family :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter