Bounce back 2017?

Does anyone know if the bounceback for POFQ is for the standard room or do you have to book another view?
Also does anyone know how do the bouncebacks compare with the exclusive rates that a travel agency can get.

Does anyone know if the bounceback for POFQ is for the standard room or do you have to book another view?
Also does anyone know how do the bouncebacks compare with the exclusive rates that a travel agency can get.

It just depends on what is available. I know with the newly released AP rates for next year it seems hard to get a standard room anywhere. (sigh). I may be able to answer your second question after my trip in November. I have a trip booked in April with an agency exclusive. My February trip goes over a non-bounceback weekend.

i have a question. If I book a room for this Sunday night. As long as I call before Monday I should be able to get the BB correct? Will I be able to get it just having a room reservation or do I need to have tickets also? I'm only planning to book one night with no tickets. I'm going to attempt to check in online and then call for the BB offer. Anyone try this yet?
Thanks in advance!

i have a question. If I book a room for this Sunday night. As long as I call before Monday I should be able to get the BB correct? Will I be able to get it just having a room reservation or do I need to have tickets also? I'm only planning to book one night with no tickets. I'm going to attempt to check in online and then call for the BB offer. Anyone try this yet?
Thanks in advance!
You only need to have a room reservation to book a bounceback. You don't need to have tickets. You will be able to book the BB on your check out day. I've heard that you can book it as late as 10pm on your check out day.

I am going in January and staying with friends in their DVC room. Will I be able to book a bounceback offer for my Summer trip at that time? Or will it not work because I'm in a DVC?

I am going in January and staying with friends in their DVC room. Will I be able to book a bounceback offer for my Summer trip at that time? Or will it not work because I'm in a DVC?

If the reservation is their name, it might not. It can't hurt to call and try though.

We were just gifted a week stay from a DVC member in October. The reservation was in my brother in laws name. Both his family and mine were listed in the room since it was 2bdrm villa. I was able to book a bounceback for my family for 2017.

Thanks in advance!

I think you have to physically be there - checking online isnt the same I THINK

Some info from a friend who called today:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

So, pretty much like last year.

going to wdw in january so will be eligible to book for another trip this summer. is this that good of an offer or just the fact there are lots of long term dates open?

going to wdw in january so will be eligible to book for another trip this summer. is this that good of an offer or just the fact there are lots of long term dates open?

From what I understand there won't be any RO offers coming out better than you'll get with the BB. Just depends on if you are interested in a RO offer!

I know you can't change resort that you book via BB, but can you change category?? I.e. If we book a TPV room can we change to CL TPV as we get closer to that travel date - of course if still available

Last year, in November, I booked a room-only bounce back for June. In December, the general public RO offer came out. The percentage was the exact same, but it was cheaper because it included the cheaper room category (Standard View at WL, where the BB only included Courtyard View or more). So I cancelled the BB. Just an anecdote to illustrate that BB are pretty good, but not the end-all, be-all.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure I completely understand what you are planning, but You do have to be on property and call from Disney World before you check out.

Checked my room at BW last week but no updated brochure yet. Didn't call for my 2017 booked stays as they are both during black out weekends. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter