Bounce back 2017?

RO BB is now available for next year. Once again all of October & November 2017 are excluded. I was only interested in summer dates and fall/winter dates and was told July5-Aug 31. Most of September was included and then Dec8-23. 30% off deluxes. Didn't have time to inquire about other percentages as I'm off to the parks!

Thank you! Is there anything there yet that you can take a picture of? Have a fun day!

Some posters have said they couldn't find the information in their room. But every adult staying at a Disney resort is eligible to book a bounceback. If you don't find the information in your room, just call 8844 from your room phone & ask about the current offer.

Will you need the code listed on the print out, though? We never seem to get the flyer in our rooms.

This is disappointing. In the past I didn't have issues booking most weeks in Oct-Dec (excluding Holidays). We may have to use a different discount for our planned Trip around Halloween next year during the F&W Classic.

Last edited:
Will you need the code listed on the print out, though? We never seem to get the flyer in our rooms.
The offer is inside of the Be Our Guest book that is located in the packet of information left in each resort room. It hasn't been a separate flyer in a few years. Guests who don't have the booklet can call extension 8844 from their resort room phone to ask about the current offer. :)

I did not need a brochure to book. Just gave them my resort confirmation number.

I did book a club level room at poly so I'm not sure what other views were available.

Not yet..: the only BB in the rooms are still FD. I've been calling every morning since we got here last Thursday and finally this morning I was told it was available.

Can you take a pic of offer? Or it's not in rooms yet?

I did not need a brochure to book. Just gave them my resort confirmation number.

I did book a club level room at poly so I'm not sure what other views were available.

Do you mind me asking what view you booked and what discount saved you approx?

Sorry, didn't see this to answer sooner. But no, I have never given the code when I called. I just call the 8844 extension & ask for the current return visit or future stay offer. Just did it this way in September. They do ask for either your current reservation number or phone number associated with your current reservation. That is how they verify that you are a current on site guest. I personally don't use the words " bounceback" since Disney doesn't use those words on their printed material & I don't want to confuse the CM, lol!!

Some info from a friend who called today:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

So, pretty much like last year.

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

Does it have to be booked by a certain date?

So if you arrive 9/30 and stay a week does it only apply for the one day 9/30 or entire stay??

I'm going in March 2017. If I booked the bounceback when I'm there can I book it for 2018 or are the dates listed above for 2017 only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter