Bored at work-- does anyone do the NAME THAT PHOTO game any more?

BluesTravlr00

Mouseketeer
When I was on here years and years ago, there was always a "name that photo" thread. Someone would post a picture of a (sometimes very obscure) location or part of an attraction at WDW, and everyone else would try to identify it. First person to identify posts the next photo, etc.

When I was on here years and years ago, there was always a "name that photo" thread. Someone would post a picture of a (sometimes very obscure) location or part of an attraction at WDW, and everyone else would try to identify it. First person to identify posts the next photo, etc.

Usually those sorts of games are on the Theme Parks Community board. Check over there, you might find something fun to do. I never go there so I can't help, sorry.

Sounds fun. I would contribute. I have a photo or two in mind, but a) do not have them with me at work and b) don't know how to post one.

Anyway, it is kind of dull today. So many people took a vacation today, it is slow at work. Here in Philly, it is also quite dreary outside.

I am just gonna pretend I am in MK right now. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter