Boradwalk Inn CL standard view

annakate27

Mouseketeer
Just recently booked at BoardWalk with a CL standard view room. I would love to see pictures of views and room. This will be our 1st non GF stay :) TIA :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Well with their Standard Club Level Rooms you will either get a view of the Boardwalk or Garden area, however you won't know what it will be until you check-in and if wanted the view of the Boardwalk it needs to be requested.

During my second Club Level stay over there in December 2010 I stayed in a Standard Club Level Room and before arriving I requested a view of the Boardwalk which I was lucky to get. So here is a picture from room #4223 of the view and where it was located.

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

Well with their Standard Club Level Rooms you will either get a view of the Boardwalk or Garden area, however you won't know what it will be until you check-in and if wanted the view of the Boardwalk it needs to be requested.

During my second Club Level stay over there in December 2010 I stayed in a Standard Club Level Room and before arriving I requested a view of the Boardwalk which I was lucky to get. So here is a picture from room #4223 of the view and where it was located.

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

Im so happy to see that view! We will be there in 17 days and its our first time OFF the monorail or non WLso i am a bit nervous but trying to do my normal research! Exciting views!!:banana:

I'm still trying to figure out how to move pics from my Iphone to this board, but when I do I'll be glad to post pics. On my recent trip, I stayed in the same room that CR Fan stayed in. Now if you aren't given a Boardwalk view, don't fret, the other option is a view of the beautiful courtyard, the quiet pool and the Eiffel Tower through the trees. It's truly a beautiful view and I have pics of it as well...hopefully they'll be up soon!

Here are a few from our recent BWI CL stay. We really loved BWI CL. We booked standard and based on the advice on these boards (thanks CRResortFan!) we requested a Boardwalk view.

a97f5abb.jpg

a7e1253e.jpg

159f0be7.jpg

d0a0316b.jpg

731234ce.jpg

(Those are the MK fireworks in the background!)

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

Aaaaaand, this is the room I'd end up stayin in last month. I wonder if I could put a permanent hold on this room for when I stay there. Hmmmm. Maybe an email to Scott or Jackie is in order. :rolleyes1

Aaaaaand, this is the room I'd end up stayin in last month. I wonder if I could put a permanent hold on this room for when I stay there. Hmmmm. Maybe an email to Scott or Jackie is in order. :rolleyes1
Well for our December 2011 trip to the BWI we reserved their Standard Club Level Room and requested the Boardwalk View and if we get it there is a chance we could get 4223 again. So I would also need to put a permanent hold on that room. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter