Booking the honeymoon

hotveggy

Disney Lover
How far in advance should the honeymoon be booked? we aren't getting married until 5/05. we are planning to do the land and sea vacation package. they already have sail dates available for 4/05, should i plan to book as soon as rates and reservations are available for my month? are prices likely to increase if i wait??

any suggestions??

TIA

OK if it were me I'd book now with a reputable TA (I've used DREAMS, but there are others) and that way if the price comes down they can normally make sure that you're reservation is repriced. Dreams have done this recently with my Honeymoone Cruise.

If you go with a good TA who knows Disney well they'll be able to advise you what's the best course of action too. It costs nothing to ask the people who book these packages day in and day out.

Thanks for the info Sam! is DREAMS an internet TA? it is good to know they are reputable.

congrats on your wedding...

It is a small world... my cousin carol is going to be at your wedding!
it is funny that you were the one to answer...

Thanks again...

Originally posted by hotveggy
Thanks for the info Sam! is DREAMS an internet TA? it is good to know they are reputable.

Yes Dreams can be accessed online. Here's the LINK for ya. I linked you into the cruise section of their webpage since I see that's what your doing. :boat: My Dreams agent is working on my trip for 2006, so I know that you can take care of yours right now. When you do your ressie, ask for Cathy Miller. SHE'S THE BEST!! :goodvibes ::yes::

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING and have fun planning!! :bride:

Denise :wave: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter