• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bonnet creek???

kenny

DIS Veteran
What is the difference between Wyndham and Hilton bonnet creek? Are they both at the same location just owned by different companies ?

Looking for 1 night stay before staying at BLT and got a good rate at Hilton bc then just realized there are two. Afraid I am thinking g of wrong place now

Bonnet Creek is the timeshare ...don't think they'll rent out units for just one night - but I might be wrong on that. Hilton Bonnet Creek is an actual hotel.

Actually there are two hotels on the road. One is Wyndham Bonnet Creek Grand Hotel - it is located in the middle of the 6 Wyndham timeshare Bonnet Creek buildings though I believe it may have a separate driveway. The Hilton Bonnet Creek is farther down the road [ the road dead ends at the Hilton]. The Hilton has a golf course. Hilton also has a property at Downtown Disney - it is right across the road from the Downtown stores. So that may be the Hilton that has offered the good price.

So they are both on disney property correct. We get in late and just needed a place to crash. Thought it was on property by DTD and Epcot? For the same price as a value resort it looked nicer and they had queen beds as opposed to full.

Bonnet Creek is a resort area, with FOUR properties.

In the Wyndham part of Bonnet Creek, there is the Wyndham Grand Hotel plus the six towers of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort which is a timeshare, all situated around a large lake. The timeshare and the hotel share all amenities...which are considerable.

The WBC timeshare is comprised of about 1,200 condo-style apartments in 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, and 4 BR sizes.

You can find the room styles of the Wyndham, Hilton, and Waldorf Astoria hotels on their websites.

The other two properties at Bonnet Creek are the Hilton Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria. The golf course belongs to the Waldorf Astoria, not the Hilton, but the two hotels share amenities.

Bonnet Creek is not ON Disney property, but it is adjacent to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and surrounded on three sides by Disney property. Not that it matters in the real world -- what matters is that it is very convenient and is actually closer to the parks than any of the Disney value hotels.

The WBC timeshare generally requires a two-night stay, although one-night stays are sometimes possible. The only way to know if a specific single night is available is to check that specific night for the specific size unit you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter