• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bonnet Creek - Where do the Shuttle Buses Actually Stop

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Next month will be our 4th stay at Bonnet Creek, will be there for 3 weeks (yay). We have never used the shuttles before but as this will be the first time we won't have annual passes, we thought we would give them a try and save the $15 parking atleast a few times.
So just wondered where the buses actually go to. I.e for Epcot and MK to they actually go to each park or just the Transportation Centre and then you get either of the monorails.
If anyone has a copy of a schedule they can attach that would be great.
Thanks

I think someone posted a semi-recent schedule in the I Love Bonnet Creek Thread.

The Bonnet Creek shuttles drop you off at the Offsite Shuttle areas at each of the Parks. For the MK, This would be at the TTC. EPCOT's Off-site bus area is just past the onsite bus corrals. Same for MGM (Go around the onsite bus loop and it's right behind it.)

I forget off the top of my head where the offsite buses location is at AK.

I've seen those shuttles parked in one of the lots but never ridden one. Are they near enough to the trams to catch a tram or do you walk in from there?

I've seen those shuttles parked in one of the lots but never ridden one. Are they near enough to the trams to catch a tram or do you walk in from there?

You walk in. They drop off at the off-site bus areas, which are usually next to the onsite shuttle stops.

For the MK/TTC, it's at the old TTC onsite shuttle stops from before the MK Bus depot was completed. It over behind the EPCOT Monorail side of the TTC entrance. (behind the old Guest Relations window area.... over on the old Kennel side.....um.... If you figure where the tram bridge is, it's straight ahead from it).

The Bonnet Creek shuttles drop you off at the Offsite Shuttle areas at each of the Parks. For the MK, This would be at the TTC. EPCOT's Off-site bus area is just past the onsite bus corrals. Same for MGM (Go around the onsite bus loop and it's right behind it.)

Thank You. Only used shuttles once before on our first trip back (just about to go on our 9th!) We stayed at a Homewood Suite which was lovely but they only dropped you at Epcot, no matter what park you went to and you had to either get Monorail or the Disney Shuttle bus. Hired a car ever since and usually stay Bonnet Creek or SSR. Might be quiite nice to not have to drive. Hate going back to the car in August when its baking hot. Plus $15 a day is quite a saving I guess.

Do most people use the shuttle or drive?

I think it really depends on the person's preferences. The Bonnet Creek shuttle is one of the better Off-site shuttles, so it's pretty convenient for most shuttle type people.

Personally, I enjoy driving and the freedom and ease of use and avoiding of crowds. I drive even on the times I've stayed onsite.

Then there are 2 other big factors that come in for most WBC people. 1. Since there is no airport shuttle, People may decide to rent a car who may normally rely on ME if they stayed onsite to get to the resort. This means people normally 100% relient on Disney Transportation now have the option of a car which they may not normally. and 2. The $14 parking fee at the parks, which can add up for those driving. The Shuttle can potentially save you a lot of money. (I tend to get an AP, so parking costs aren't an issue for me).

In the I Loooove Bonnet Creek Part 2 thread, there are several bus schedules posted which can give you an idea on the frequency of shuttles to the parks. (Once at the park, you can very easily tie into the Disney transportation system to get around the property, so you just need to worry about the WBC shuttle when leaving and returning to the resort.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter