Bonnet creek help me please!!! I need more in depth knowledge/shared experience.

mojo2flow

Earning My Ears
HI I AM BOOKING A ROOM AT BONNET CREEK PLEASE HELP ME PICK THE BEST TOWER FOR 3 LADIES AND TWO TEENS TO STAY AT. I AM MOST INTERESTED IN THE DEEPER ADULT/LARGE SIZED POOL, BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH TOWER THATS AT. I ALSO DONT KNOW WHICH TOWER HAS THE BEST FIREWORKS VIEW. :confused3 WE WONT BE GOING OFF THE RESORT GROUNDS MUCH EITHER, ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR SOME AMENITIES TO ENJOY THAT ARE WITHIN THE TOWERS OR TOWER GROUNDS? ANY HELPFUL HINTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO BETTER ENJOY MY STAY! THANKS AGAIN!
:worship:

I've never stayed at WBC but I plan on next year. It looks lovely and has gotten great reviews. Be sure to read the We Looooooove Bonnet Creek thread (new and old versions).

My only advice is when you use ALL CAPS on the internet, you are SHOUTING AT YOUR READERS!! :scared1: Have a great vacay.

gotchya Thanks, had not realized the caps were on till after I had completed the message. Thanks again!

I AM MOST INTERESTED IN THE DEEPER ADULT/LARGE SIZED POOL, BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH TOWER THATS AT.
It's at Tower 4. It's not a huge pool, but it's for adults, and Escudo's (a pool bar with some light food offerings) is also at that pool.
I ALSO DONT KNOW WHICH TOWER HAS THE BEST FIREWORKS VIEW. :confused3
Even numbered rooms in Towers 4,5, and 6 have the best fireworks views. Check on the threads mentioned above for more specific information on views. Also check the Wyndham Bonnet Creek photo thread for a lot of pix.
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR SOME AMENITIES TO ENJOY THAT ARE WITHIN THE TOWERS OR TOWER GROUNDS? ANY HELPFUL HINTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO BETTER ENJOY MY STAY!
The main building has an activity center with lots of activities, and there's also free minigolf. The five pools are probably the biggest non-Disney attraction. Two of the pools (main and Tower 5) have extensive lazy rivers; two other pools (Towers 2 and 6) have slides. At several of the pools, you can rent cabanas ($50 per day, I think) which have two lounges, a refrigerator and TV in a completely shaded tent thingee. Very nice and reasonably priced if your group is going to be spending much of the day at the pool.

The teens would love building 4. The pool has a bar right beside it. They play music and have fun games during the day. They have little events in the evenings there too. Plus they are right beside pool 5's lazy river too.

They would also enjoy building 3's pool because it has an awesome slide that is for older kids as you dunk down at the bottom and the water rushes you along so you have to be a strong swimmer. The pool is deep there. There is also a bar/rest. that sells pizza etc. there and plays music.

I think you would be happy at 3 or 4. But don't fret! It is a quick walk to any pool at any time!!!!

My kids love pools 5, 6 and 3 and my mom loves pool 4. Just go wherever!

HI I AM BOOKING A ROOM AT BONNET CREEK PLEASE HELP ME PICK THE BEST TOWER FOR 3 LADIES AND TWO TEENS TO STAY AT. I AM MOST INTERESTED IN THE DEEPER ADULT/LARGE SIZED POOL, BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH TOWER THATS AT. I ALSO DONT KNOW WHICH TOWER HAS THE BEST FIREWORKS VIEW. :confused3 WE WONT BE GOING OFF THE RESORT GROUNDS MUCH EITHER, ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR SOME AMENITIES TO ENJOY THAT ARE WITHIN THE TOWERS OR TOWER GROUNDS? ANY HELPFUL HINTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO BETTER ENJOY MY STAY! THANKS AGAIN!
:worship:

No matter which tower you stay at you can go to any of the pools. Sometimes they have things like the live music at Tower 5 pool one day and then maybe the next day it will be at Tower 2 pool. Just walk over to that pool. It is an awesome place to stay, you will love it.

So upon checking in we got a room in the Main building and then a room in the 3rd tower. We checked out all of the pools and my favorite was the main buildings :thumbsup2 It had the nice calm pool and lazy river. I loved that tower.

My sister got building 3 which had an amazing fireworks view, our room had one too (in the main building), but it was at an angle (still cant complain) ::yes::

The poolside bar at tower 3 was delish, but the pool just wasnt for me. I stuck to my main pool like glue. The Pirates ship lazy river (tower 5) was awesome but was filthy with bugs and dirt.

The rooms themselves were flawless. I am going again in 3 days, and I am hoping to get a room in tower 4 with the fireworks view. So that way I am still close to the main building. :wave2:

Thanks for you mini review! Can you please tell me about the rooms in the main building? How were the furnishings in your room? Were they in good condition or worn? How did your room compare to the room in tower 3? Why would you prefer tower 4 to the main building next time?

Sorry for so many questions! Thanks in advance for your help :)

Glad you enjoyed your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!