Boma or Saana

Tracey868

Mouseketeer
We have the DDP. and Love the bread service at Shana, however being first timers with DDP should I switch to Boma?? I love to look at animals while eating at Saana . Know the bread service is an appetizer.. What are your thoughts?

Boma is a better use of TS credit. You would have to pay out of pocket for the bread service at Saana since you only get entree plus dessert for a TS meal.

I vote for Boma. You can get pita bread with 4 of the same dips that you get at Sanaa plus so many soups, entrees and dessert options. The food quality at Sanaa is not great anymore (Chef changed). It was wonderful when they had Bison masala and Chai cream dessert and dessert trio. It’s underwhelming and we’ve gotten undercooked rice and coconut curry with undercooked veggies (inedible) post pandemic at Sanaa. It was going downhill before the pandemic as well. We used to love it but just skip it in favor of Boma, Topolinos and STK71.

I vote for Boma. You can get pita bread with 4 of the same dips that you get at Sanaa plus so many soups, entrees and dessert options. The food quality at Sanaa is not great anymore (Chef changed). It was wonderful when they had Bison masala and Chai cream dessert and dessert trio. It’s underwhelming and we’ve gotten undercooked rice and coconut curry with undercooked veggies (inedible) post pandemic at Sanaa. It was going downhill before the pandemic as well. We used to love it but just skip it in favor of Boma, Topolinos and STK71.
Thank you . Made the change . We are going to STK 71 for dinner first night and Topolinos for breakfast .
First time using DDP. Thanks for the intel . I leave Monday !

Thank you . Made the change . We are going to STK 71 for dinner first night and Topolinos for breakfast .
First time using DDP. Thanks for the intel . I leave Monday !
Also, Disney visa cardholders get 10% off at Boma

If you drink alcohol, you can get 1 alcoholic drink with each TS and QS meal. MK QS don’t have alcohol but rest of them do. Epcot food booths are good uses of your snack credits.

Also Thinking last night we are going to Disney Springs (Maybe). Best QS??/ I heard polite pig is great. We have Top Character breakfast that morning so that uses the TS credit.

Thank you all. So helpful

Polite pig is great use of QS with Ribs and Salmon being $26 without adding the $15 for a cocktail on . So over $40 of food and drink for 1 QS credit.

e a G+ use for the parade. I usually watch it over in Fron

I have never eaten at Saana, but have heard about its legendary bread service. So are you saying that you can get something similar at BOMA?

Boma. We ate at both in September and preferred vastly Boma. Honestly, I won't return to Sanaa for dinner or lunch. You can always go out and walk around to see the animals after dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter