BOG at 8:35

disney k family

Mouseketeer
I have a PPO reservation at BOG on November 27. The other family we are travelling with has a reservation at 8:00. Based on last year I know we will be able to enter with all of the other guests with PPO reservations. Do you think they will let us order right away at 8:00 or will they make us wait closer to 8:35? I have been checking daily for an earlier time, but no luck so far.

In my experience, all PPO reservations can enter at the same time, starting at 7:45 am. You should have no problem entering with the other family in your group.

It's even easier...
You pre order your breakfast, no need to wait until you get there to order. Those folks who did not pre order waited in a separate line and a CM with a tablet did their pre order with them. So no wait staff comes to the table to take orders, except for drinks. By pre ordering we probably saved a good 10 minutes.

there were 18 of us with 3 different reservations, from 8:10 to 8:35. we all got in at the same time. have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter