BOG ADR's

Those reservations dont mess around. This morning I got a TP notice for an ADR at a good time on one of the days I would be at MK, I was already on my comp when the text came in and less than a minute after getting to the website it was already gone. :(

Keep trying. We've booked a last minute trip so all reservations being done at less than 60 days out, just managed to snap up a 1.45 lunch reservation on 12/11

I signed up for the Touring Plans Reservation finder a couple weeks ago after reading about it somewhere on these threads. This past weekend, I got a text alerting me of a lunch opening at BOG for our party of 5 and somehow I managed to snag it before it was snatched back up. I am now a huge fan of the reservation finder :worship:. Good luck! I hope you find something soon!!

Good luck. I have not tried the Touring Plans Reservation finder, but I am going to give it a try. I have used the ADR thread on these boards for the travel month and managed to work out getting ADRs folks posted they no longer needed. You may find some surprises. If December for example, I myself posted a BOG for a party of 5 so far no takers.

I found a BOG lunch for 10:40am in September for 2 people just a couple of weeks out. I noticed that within a day or two, more ADRs to more restaurants opened up. I had trouble getting Sci Fi until about a week before.

I found a dinner ressie for BOG two weeks out. Just plugged in my date, selected dinner, and kept hitting search over and over while I worked on some things here at work. Took a few hours, but that's how I did it!!

I signed up for the Touring Plans Reservation finder a couple weeks ago after reading about it somewhere on these threads. This past weekend, I got a text alerting me of a lunch opening at BOG for our party of 5 and somehow I managed to snag it before it was snatched back up. I am now a huge fan of the reservation finder :worship:. Good luck! I hope you find something soon!!
Thank you for the info! I have been trying to get a reservation for lunch @ BOG and have not had any luck. Hopefully TP can help me out. I'm a subscriber and was unaware of this wonderful perk.:flower1:

Thank you for the info! I have been trying to get a reservation for lunch @ BOG and have not had any luck. Hopefully TP can help me out. I'm a subscriber and was unaware of this wonderful perk.:flower1:

Sure thing! Hope it works out for you too! (And FYI, for anyone else reading this thread, you do not need a subscription to Touring Plans to utilize this service. All you need to do is register on the website and it will give you free access to the reservation finder.)

Sure thing! Hope it works out for you too! (And FYI, for anyone else reading this thread, you do not need a subscription to Touring Plans to utilize this service. All you need to do is register on the website and it will give you free access to the reservation finder.)
Thank You for this info!

We are about 20 days out from our trip - and this past week, I find things keep popping up when checking for reservations on the APP! Thru that and 2 dismembers posting in the cancellation thread - I have FINALLY just got everything we wanted and made the days and times work!

I even got a BOG for lunch from a Dismember and then the next day found another for dinner on another of my park days in the APP....I was so shocked when I saw BOG show up in the list of available res on the app that I grabbed it and now will get to have both lunch and dinner!

I guess the moral of my story, is keep checking, I am sure you will find what you need! FYI - I tried TP res. finder and never had any luck, every time I tried, Stitch had already eaten the page! Best advice is to check the cancellation threads here!

Great to hear you got what you have been looking for! I have been watching to see how things go for breakfast. Still hoping to get one before I leave but on checking reservations have been available every evening for the next morning. Hoping that works if I don't get one ahead of time!

Quick Update! I have been trying to get a reservation at BOG for a lunch in January (20th or 25th). I have been checking for an opening for the last month(a couple times each day). Today TA DA a reservation for 5 @ 1:00 appeared....GOT IT :cheer2: So don't give up

Quick Update! I have been trying to get a reservation at BOG for a lunch in January (20th or 25th). I have been checking for an opening for the last month(a couple times each day). Today TA DA a reservation for 5 @ 1:00 appeared....GOT IT :cheer2: So don't give up
I have been looking for lunch on 12/4 for a party of 6 forever!!!! I am so tired of checking constantly!!!

OMG I just picked up BOG lunch ADR for 1/8 for a party of six!!! :woohoo: party:It's not really the time I want, but I think it's workable if I can't snag another one. I've been keeping a tab open while at work and just keep clicking check times for a few days now. I couldn't believe my eyes when one actually showed up. I had to do a double take, then a couple more double takes. :rotfl2:

OMG I just picked up BOG lunch ADR for 1/8 for a party of six!!! :woohoo: party:It's not really the time I want, but I think it's workable if I can't snag another one. I've been keeping a tab open while at work and just keep clicking check times for a few days now. I couldn't believe my eyes when one actually showed up. I had to do a double take, then a couple more double takes. :rotfl2:
Yay!!! Congrats!!! Especially for a party of six!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter