BOG ADR 8pm on MK party night

wajones2

DIS Veteran
we were able to get a BOG dinner ADR for 12/20 at 8pm, only to find out later it was a Christmas Party night at the MK. We already have party tickets for 12/18. If we are already in the park before 7 and checked in very early at BOG, will the seat us without party tickets?

Unfortunately no. When you booked this ADR there should have been a notice that it was taking place during a separate ticketed event. I believe the latest time for an ADR for someone without party tickets is somewhere around 6:30~ish.

ETA: if BOG is especially important to you, you can try calling and having your MVMCP tickets changed to Dec. 20th. I know some on here have had success doing this, but it can only be done over the phone (not on website). However, and this is just my opinion, having a table service ADR during MVMCP is sort of a big time-waster for an event that you paid a premium price to attend.

I agree no desire to have ADR during party. I had the date wrong 22nd not 20th....anyway we leave early 23rd so will just cancel the ADR - thanks

Most restaurants won't check you in more than 5-10 minutes early, even if they would seat you without a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter