BOB vs City Mini GT

MamaBear58

DIS Veteran
Anyone used both and care to comment upon which might be better for a 4 1/2 year old that's not anywhere near the weight or height limit for either? The BOB (Kingdom Strollers) looks nice, and I know that they maneuver well, but is the GT significantly more compact and easier to fold on the buses? We will need to rely on the buses for Magic Express and to get from the Grand Floridian to HS (twice) and AK (once). I assume that we'll use the monorail and boats for EPCOT and the MK. I don't think we have to fold on them?

Thanks.

I have a City Mini and a dual BOB. BOB is a great smooth ride, comfortable as well. But can't beat CM for portability! If you plan on riding the bus a lot, suggest the Mini

We just got back. We got a City Elite from Kingdom Strollers and it was great. It's a little bigger than the mini, which was nice because my daughter is tall and long legged, but not as big as the BOB and it has real tires instead of plastic wheels for a nice ride. It folded up relatively compactly and was a super easy to fold and unfold. Plus not a lot of people had the Elite so it was easier to find in stroller parking - EVERYONE seems to get the mini.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter