Boardwalk Pics anyone??

P6250372.jpg

P6250373.jpg

P6250377-1.jpg

P6250378.jpg

P6250379.jpg

All of the pics are awesome. We haven't tried staying there but planning for this year. Hopefully we will have a great time.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

A little off topic, but can all of you out there tell me this.... Are there a lot of clowns at the Boardwalk:confused: ?? DH is freaked out by clowns and is refusing to even consider it becasue of that possiblity - Do tell!! popcorn:: Inquiring minds want to know!! popcorn:: Dh is mortified to see me posting this.... :laughing:

I haven't seen any-except for the end of the slide!

It's usually like a magic act and other little skits.

A few Buskers:

busker_4640.jpg

busker_8050.jpg

busker_8058.jpg

Performing the "Ladder Walk of Death" and juggling tennis rackets while his "assistant" looks on in horror! ;)

bw_0658_6_7.jpg

December 2008

A few Buskers:

busker_8050.jpg

December 2008

This guy was hilarious. In 07 we went to the Boardwalk for dinner at the Flying Fish and watched him while we waited. Good times---can't wait for December!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting these awesome pics! We are considering the BW for our next trip and these pics are just gorgeous, won't be too hard to convince DH with these kinds of pics! The Boardwalk entertainment looks a lot of fun too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter