Blue Lagoon refurb?

Moliphino

DIS Veteran
I see that Pirates and the Blue Lagoon restaurant are both closed for refurbishment, with Pirates scheduled to reopen in the summer (July? I saw that somewhere unofficial). Is there any chance the restaurant will reopen before the ride? I'm going at the end of April/beginning of May and I'm assuming I'm out of luck for getting to eat there.

I think its very unlikely as the restaurant is inside the ride so Im assuming its closed as they are working on the ride and Im assuming will drain the water so it will be classed as a back stage area

I very much doubt they will open the restaurant before the ride opens. The restaurant is IN the ride, on one side of the restaurant tables are located at the waters edge at a railing. It is part of the experience of eating in the restaurant to watch the boats go by.

I figured. We ran into the same problem last year when we went to Disneyland in CA and Pirates and the Blue Bayou were both closed. I have terrible luck.

I do not remember the restaurant being open while the ride was closed for refurbishement. This would not make sense as the ride is most likely with all lights on, which would make for a rather atmosphere in the restaurant. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter