BLT Room Request?

gregsbrat

Mouseketeer
Hope to book BLT lake or theme park view. Was just wondering which tower to request. Also, which side is Community Hall on? Lastly, would you choose skybridge level or higher floor? Thanks

The BLT Tower is shaped like the letter "C" with the outside of the "C" where the even numbered rooms are located and the Theme Park View Rooms are located in the section that faces the parking lot, Seven Seas Lagoon and Magic Kingdom. The lake view rooms are inside the "C" and on the ends of the outside of the "C". Check out this thread, post 1 to see a map showing the location of each room by view and villa type. http://www.disboards.com/threads/bl...nks-last-update-of-post-1-10-21-2015.2257082/

The community hall is between the lobby and the south elevators on the first floor.

As to whether to request the 5th floor where the skybridge is located, I don't think it is that big of deal. The entire building is an easy walk from one end to the other with well lit and wide hallways. I know when we stay on a higher floor on the north side of the building we might take those elevators to the 5th floor and then walk through the hallways to the skybridge.

I would not request the skybridge (fifth) floor. Ask for high floor with either theme park or lake view. There are TP rooms on that fifth floor and those provide the worst TP view you can have with a view mostly of a parking lot. Best for either lake view or TP view is 8th floor or above. All rooms provide an easy walk to an elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter