• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BigLots Finds

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
MOLESKIN at BigLots 69 cents a pack!!!!!

Just got back from Big Lots and bought the only 2 packs they had left they must have just gotten this in. because I shop there about 4 times a week and just saw these. 69 cents !!!!!! WOW

also got the Thermacare heatWraps for $4.98!!! WOW I love these also.Expires Jan 2004
they had menstrual, back and one other.

I LOVE BIG LOTS!!!!!!

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mickey unlimited photo Albums for $4.99 Great Buy

Disney(Golden books) Busy packs Great for on the plane comes with a pencil and everything for $1.99

and the still had moleskins! 69 cents a pack

Happy shopping

Mal

Thanks Mal! Looks like I'll have to make another round of the discount stores today. My Dollar Tree had some great stuff last week. And I only spent $9! :)

You can cut them to fit a part of your foot that is susceptible to getting blisters - or if you have a blister, these work great to cover them. The moleskins I have are small sheets that you cut to the size you want for your foot.
Blisters do happen and are painful :eek: These are wonderful to prevent or even to comfort existing blisters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter