Big runDisney announcement coming in April

I don't know if anyone has already proposed this, but I was thinking maybe it's some sort of adventure-type endurance race and these clues are actually individual clues for each "obstacle" in the race.

And what about the line between Coldest and Hottest and that they face one to another...I think it all has to be taken into account: the line maybe through something and if the EE (a cold location)and the safari ride (a hot location). I"m starting to think one of those Urban races, but why would a princess be so interested as was mentioned at the Princess race start. Or maybe a race where we have ride a bunch of rides as not a "race" which would appeal to those with time issues..but more of a get it done...time is not an issue???????????????
AND the faster you go the hotter you get and if it takes you until night maybe you won't be as hot but cold??????????

What would be kind of cool would be a race held simultaneously at WDW and DL but I really have no idea what any of those clues mean.

TOTALLY agree.
And before this clue I felt sure it was going to revolve around Fantasyland.

I know that people really like the idea of running in the MK and that people were disappointed to learn that the Wine & Dine course has changed and now goes through AK instead of MK. At least that's what I read on twitter.
I wonder if the change has anytjing to do with this new event?

A race could go through both Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. The order might be important. I'd have to see the distances but so far I'd say the race starts in Fantasyland and goes to AK. All still rampant speculation of course.

I can't even imagine how they would start a race from Fantasyland. There's not nearly enough space to hold 17,000+ racers.

A Christmas classic has Heat Miser and Snow Miser battling each other until their mother - "Mother Nature" gets involved, which leads to a springtime flower and garden race weekend (OK maybe a bit of a stretch).

A Christmas classic has Heat Miser and Snow Miser battling each other until their mother - "Mother Nature" gets involved, which leads to a springtime flower and garden race weekend (OK maybe a bit of a stretch).

I could stretch that even more, and say that it also leads to snow in Southtown. They could have a fall race, detour you through the Osborne family lights, and it could snow - and, IIRC, those lights are on the southern end (more or less) of DHS, which (along with AK) is the southernmost area of the Disney parks at WDW. ;)

Just as a historical perspective on Disney courses. I am not aware of any that start in a park. Too many issues associated with folks entering the park and controlling those who do not belong. But on the other hand... In the early days the WDW and DL marathons finished in the park, or just outside off of Main.

I can't even imagine how they would start a race from Fantasyland. There's not nearly enough space to hold 17,000+ racers.

I didn't mean start in the park. More start in the parking lot and run through MK first (the January half/full route through the park) which would include Fantasyland and then to AK like the January full does. I haven't pulled out a map to see the mileage yet but so far that is all I've got. I'll also have to look at an aerial shot but I wonder if there is a way to enter into Fantasyland from offstage instead of entering by Main Street USA so FL is the first land we see.

I think at this point I am equal parts annoyed and intrigued.

This is totally off in left field, and I can see 101 reasons it would be hazardous for runners to run through a ride building, but I thought of the part on Test Track where you go through the 'extreme' temperatures when I saw the clue. I know that isn't what the clue means though, because it doesn't really fit with anything else.

This is totally off in left field, and I can see 101 reasons it would be hazardous for runners to run through a ride building, but I thought of the part on Test Track where you go through the 'extreme' temperatures when I saw the clue. I know that isn't what the clue means though, because it doesn't really fit with anything else.

That's what came to my mind. The extreme temps of Test Track.

I am still not playing but doesn't yesterday's clue just mean Spring?

OK I am back out of this solving thing again.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up amphetamines. "

I'm very shallow and not really into the "clues" thing. I'lll justwait until April to see what's up.

However, I WOULD like to see a return of the Disney Triathlon, but that's probably just wishful thinknig on my part....... :(

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.... Wake me up when we officially know. :rolleyes:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.... Wake me up when we officially know. :rolleyes:

This...I'd rather work hard at training and planning my trip (pesky ADR decisions) than work through the clues. Although I could just be annoyed because I'm trying to solve the puzzle of tax codes right now. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter