Big football game

TinkerTerry

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the All Star sports this week. Very big Packers fans here and want to watch the game at 3:00. Other than ESPN club where can we watch the game? Do the All Star hotels have a bar area by the pool? With TVs?

Yes they do, but last time I was down there, I figured out that Splitsville was a great place to watch the game, just to throw out a suggestion. Every hotel will have it on at their bar as well, so you could always just pick the hotel that you think would be most interesting (maybe AKL).

If you end up heading to ESPN and it is packed, you could check out Big River's bar area.

Just trying be clear...the kids can swim at the pool and we can sit at the pool bar and watch the game at All Star Sport?

Just trying be clear...the kids can swim at the pool and we can sit at the pool bar and watch the game at All Star Sport?
Yes,if you don't need to have them in "sight" at all times-you can see "parts" of the Pool from the Bar.:)

They "may" also have the game on in End Zone Food Court.:)

Since this is a national game, on a national network and has no competition (no other game on) you won't have a hard time finding a TV with it on. May not be able to hear it but you will see it.

Since this is a national game, on a national network and has no competition (no other game on) you won't have a hard time finding a TV with it on. May not be able to hear it but you will see it.

Yep - it will be the only sports on TV all around the country (well, "real" sports :)). And sigh, if the Falcons are going to lose, at least it will be to a team I can rout for in the Super Bowl.

Yep - it will be the only sports on TV all around the country (well, "real" sports :)). And sigh, if the Falcons are going to lose, at least it will be to a team I can rout for in the Super Bowl.

I feel the same about the Falcons if the Packers lose. I can't stand either of the AFC teams.

OP...if all else fails, you can watch in your room. I'd think anyplace with a TV would have it on though. I was at Disney on AFC/NFC championship weekend a few years ago and it was on in the Boardwalk concierge lounge. I'm sure you will be able to find it somewhere! GO PACK GO!

For those reading this thread and wanting a unique place to watch the game, we watched an early game in September from the Dockside Bar at the Boathouse. Great Drinks, apps and food all outdoors in a beautiful setting. Probably around 16 bar side chairs, then tables where you can see surrounding that. Great place.

Oh, and being a Bear fan, I can never ever ever ever root for the Packers! (Geronimo can catch some passes though! I-L-L).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter