Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have the same concern. I am treating my niece on 6/25 so it's gonna be HOT!!! Don't they have a tutu and t-shirt package? I'm thinking that would be way more comfortable, but I'm sure that will not be chosen over the princess gown! LOL!

We will be at MK June 20 for my daughter's 5th birthday. I'm thinking about the castle package at BBB. My only concern is the heat. Will it be too hot for her to walk around in a big princess dress? We live in Georgia, but just thinking about Florida and a Cinderella gown makes me sweat. LOL

I would book a package that doesn't include a dress and bring a MAC dress. They are so much cooler and more comfortable!

Maybe you could take a change of clothes with you? Several of the costumes, while long, have short sleeves. Pocahontas and Tinkerbell (and other fairies) have short dresses. As you can see in my avatar, we were there at christmas. She had clothes (t shirt and leggings) on under her dress plus we carried a jacket. It's also not necessary to have a costume from the store and you can find one that is suitable and carry it with you.

I've read on older threads that BBB usually runs late - is this still the case?? We have an 11am booking on Mother's Day Then fp with Rapunzel and Cinderella at 1pm would this be enough time

I am trying to decide which package we will be doing and I have a few questions:

1- Does everyone get the option for the photo session or is it just the castle package?
2- It appears the castle package no longer includes the shoes, is this correct?
3- Do you still get to meet a princess when finished? If so, is that with any package or is that just with the castle package?

We had the Castle package for our 5 year old in November at Disney Springs and we still received the photo session. I am not sure if that was included in package or included with Memory Maker. I did not see any of the girls meeting a princess when finished.

I am trying to decide which package we will be doing and I have a few questions:

1- Does everyone get the option for the photo session or is it just the castle package?
3- Do you still get to meet a princess when finished? If so, is that with any package or is that just with the castle package?

anyone can have the photo session done afterwards and if you have memory maker you will receive the photos. They can give you a card or add them to your magic band.
There are no packages that have princess meets with them.
I can't answer about the castle package because we always bring DD's own dresses with us.

1. Everyone gets it. You only get printed photos with the Castle package, but if you have Memory Maker you will get all the photos through that.

2. Correct. It includes the dress, tiara and wand.

3. No meeting a princess for anyone, unless you go to a m&g on your own after. I think Disneyland has you meet princesses after, though.

Is there an active BBB Cancellation thread? I did a search and found this thread. But it doesn't seem to be active...or never really took off.

And this one.

And even this one.

But none of them help much and never lead to an actual thread that I can find. Am I just missing it?

I've joined the ADR Cancellation thread for the month in which we are going, but I've never really seen BBB cancellations come up on those posts in the past.

Quick question.

In your opinion, are we cutting it way too tight to do BBB at MK at 4:10, and a dinner ADR at the Castle at 5:25?

My other option is a 6:40 ADR, which I know is plenty of time.

I apologize if its been asked and answered but this thread is crazy long. Our BBB time is 3:00 and I'm bringing my daughter's Belle dress from home. Are the lockers at the front of the park large enough to house the dress without totally balling it up and cramming it in there? Or is there a better option for lugging the dress around all day up until 3?

Quick question.

In your opinion, are we cutting it way too tight to do BBB at MK at 4:10, and a dinner ADR at the Castle at 5:25?

My other option is a 6:40 ADR, which I know is plenty of time.
We just had 2 appointments for our DGDs and we were done in around 35-40 minutes. You only have to walk across the breezeway.

I apologize if its been asked and answered but this thread is crazy long. Our BBB time is 3:00 and I'm bringing my daughter's Belle dress from home. Are the lockers at the front of the park large enough to house the dress without totally balling it up and cramming it in there? Or is there a better option for lugging the dress around all day up until 3?

You will need to fold it down. They are typical park size lockers that can fit a backpack and a few other things, but you can't hang a dress.

I wouldn't worry about the dress being crammed into the locker, it will look fine once she puts it on. When my daughter went a few years ago, we had her Belle dress in our backpack (with stuff on top of it) until her appointment and it didn't get wrinkled or anything. I think I might have put in a gallon bag so that all the glitter wouldn't get on the rest of our stuff. That worked well because it make it compact and easier to fit in the backpack.

I wouldn't worry about the dress being crammed into the locker, it will look fine once she puts it on. When my daughter went a few years ago, we had her Belle dress in our backpack (with stuff on top of it) until her appointment and it didn't get wrinkled or anything. I think I might have put in a gallon bag so that all the glitter wouldn't get on the rest of our stuff. That worked well because it make it compact and easier to fit in the backpack.

Great to know, thanks! It'll be the Belle dress as well, have BOG afterwards, so your example was perfect!

I thought I read somewhere that BBB has an Ariel ball gown as well as the tail dress. Is that true? Do they usually have it? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!