Beverages with QS meals

Dulcee

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to tell which beverages are included with a quick-service meal?

When I pull things up on mobile order most of the beverages are listed with "qualifies as a snack" but they are regular bottled drinks. Does that mean they would count as a separate snack or would they be included with a quick service meal on that same order?

I'm not concerned about alcoholic beverages, have that part figured out. I'm curious specifically about getting say a Powerade or Simply Smoothie as the beverage with a breakfast quick service meal. Hope that makes sense!

Do you mean on the DDP? Most QS meals at Disney, if paying OOP, do not include a drink, except for kids meals. On the DDP, bottled soda or PowerAde is considered a snack. Fountain beverages and some shakes/slushes are what is included in the DDP (or an alcoholic beverage if over 21). If it states on Mobile Order that it is a snack, it is not included - though you can get it if you want to use a snack credit.

Yes, to clarify on the DDP.

I've found conflicting information from the Plan Disney answers that bottled beverages, hot coffees etc would be included with the quick service meal (adults)

I always look to the official Disney for the latest info. Other 3rd party sites may have their own 'interpretation' of how it works or you have no idea how often it gets updated.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/plans/#drawer-card-drawerDisneyQuickServiceDiningPlan

The Disney site says beverages ARE included.

View attachment 849410
The OP was/is seeking a more refined answer along the lines of WHAT beverages are eligible for inclusion with a meal. For example, the customer can select any non-bottled drink, any fountain drink, any alcoholic drink up to $xx retail price, etc.

Safe travels!

I have been questioning this also. I pretended to order food on MDE to check wihch beverage I would be offered, but as there isn't a QS dining plan on my account, I wondered if all the options for the beverage are not displayed until I have the credits added after check in. I am just guessing though, please correct me if I'm wrong. I have found this on the Disney website:

'Where "beverage" is included for Table-Service and Quick-Service meals Guests may choose ONE of the following: all canned and bottled single serving non-alcoholic beverages, any size single service fountain soda, all single size non-alcoholic specialty beverages (such as smoothies, milkshakes, frozen coffees, slushes). One beverage per meal. Guests 21 and older may substitute for beer, wine, mixed drink or cocktail. Such selection will include most of the total offering of beer, wine or mixed drink or cocktail available at the location. Some beverages will be excluded. Novelty or souvenir cups are not included.'

However, this is from the official Disney website for UK guests, but assume it'll be the same offer across the board. I've highlighted the section I find interesting, it says single serving canned and bottled. Not sure what size single serve is though.

However, this is from the official Disney website for UK guests, but assume it'll be the same offer across the board. I've highlighted the section I find interesting, it says single serving canned and bottled. Not sure what size single serve is though.
A single serving is an individual serving. So like a can of beer or mini bottle of wine, roughly a 5 ounce serving.

I have been questioning this also. I pretended to order food on MDE to check wihch beverage I would be offered, but as there isn't a QS dining plan on my account, I wondered if all the options for the beverage are not displayed until I have the credits added after check in. I am just guessing though, please correct me if I'm wrong. I have found this on the Disney website:

'Where "beverage" is included for Table-Service and Quick-Service meals Guests may choose ONE of the following: all canned and bottled single serving non-alcoholic beverages, any size single service fountain soda, all single size non-alcoholic specialty beverages (such as smoothies, milkshakes, frozen coffees, slushes). One beverage per meal. Guests 21 and older may substitute for beer, wine, mixed drink or cocktail. Such selection will include most of the total offering of beer, wine or mixed drink or cocktail available at the location. Some beverages will be excluded. Novelty or souvenir cups are not included.'

That is very helpful actually!

A single serving is an individual serving. So like a can of beer or mini bottle of wine, roughly a 5 ounce serving.
I just want something we can take away for later, but not alcohol. My travelling partner only drinks water (absolutely nothing else but water!), and you can get iced water for free at some QS places. I will get a fountain drink with my meal, and hopefully a sealed canned or bottled drink to take away with his.

I just want something we can take away for later, but not alcohol. My travelling partner only drinks water (absolutely nothing else but water!), and you can get iced water for free at some QS places. I will get a fountain drink with my meal, and hopefully a sealed canned or bottled drink to take away with his.
Yes, this is my thought as well. We'll have refillable mugs, so if we can get things I can put away for later (especially the sealed bottled smoothies) that would be a win for my youngest kiddo.

Yes, this is my thought as well. We'll have refillable mugs, so if we can get things I can put away for later (especially the sealed bottled smoothies) that would be a win for my youngest kiddo.

We haven't used the dining plan since 2015, but that is exactly what we did back then.

We'd come back to our resort for a mid-day break and get a late lunch, using our refillable mugs for drinks, but then we would each get a smoothie as our QS drink. We'd stash the smoothies and have them as part of breakfast the next morning at rope drop. The kids loved picking a drink from the cooler, and they were fine waiting until the next morning to drink it. I would assume that still works, but things are always changing!

We haven't used the dining plan since 2015, but that is exactly what we did back then.

We'd come back to our resort for a mid-day break and get a late lunch, using our refillable mugs for drinks, but then we would each get a smoothie as our QS drink. We'd stash the smoothies and have them as part of breakfast the next morning at rope drop. The kids loved picking a drink from the cooler, and they were fine waiting until the next morning to drink it. I would assume that still works, but things are always changing!
smart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter