Bet You Never Thought ......

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
That you'd be used as a descriptive term, @WebmasterPete!! Too daggone cold,windy, and icy to keep up with the walking I've been trying to do in an ongoing effort to lose weight, control blood glucose, and triglyceride levels, and get more fit. So I just completed 20 minutes of walking around the family room, and downstairs saying I was "doing a Pete".

Thank you for being in inspiration! Has anybody else done anything else in respect to diet and/or exercise since watching Pete do such a marvelous job? Of course we all know - KEEPING it off long term is the key, and he's also making headroads into that, and I'm trying to copy him on that front too!

Last edited:
Thank you for being in inspiration! Has anybody else done anything else in respect to diet and/or exercise since watching Pete do such a marvelous job? Of course we all know - KEEPING it off long term is the key, and he's also making headroads into that, and I'm trying to copy him on that front too!

Thinking about it, yes i have. Part of moving here I wanted to take a bigger iife change in how I was approaching my size and doing something about it. I had started to walk a little bit but in my mind it was to not be sore when going to WDW being so close. Seeing how well that worked for him (with what I think he mentioned as getting more serious about diet to match his needs) that I have been walking even more than I was planning and not making a complicated start to staying in better shape. i've seen the weight slowly coming down but I have some more time before it really hits that "wow" it's working size change. I am 1 jeans size lower (and really need to go get some or at least a belt to save some money until I go another size down).

So yes, his success has helped with staying on a better diet and walking more than I thought I would be and keeping up with it.

Everyone efforts to get healthier should be applauded so well done @SorcererHeidi and @Accident.

Pete is a prime example of just how making small healthy changes can make such a huge difference

As for me since joining these boards I found out about run Disney and last year ran combined my holiday so I could take part in a Disney Half Marathon. Furthest I'd ever run was around 5k on a fun run, but hearing other people stories of how they got up and did it, made me give it a go and I lost 14lb in the training process. (Although Christmas has impacted on that figure lol)

I also caught the bug and am doing another half Marathon in London this April on my birthday (not sure why I thought that was a good idea ) and looking into, if I can work out the finances, the Paris Disneyland Half in September.

I might never be a size 0 but I've definitely become a healthier persons through the help of the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter