Best Wishes for Teena!

Teena,

I had the pleasure of meeting you back in October on my honeymoon trip. I happened to be waiting for a friend in the lobby who was coming to spend the day with DH and I. You truly are as kind and as fun as everyone here has talked about. I was so happy I got to meet you and wish you the best in your new adventure!

Take care and you will be truly missed by the BC family!
-Taylor

Teena all the best for your move to Vegas, I know you'll be happy being with your girls. But I'll sure miss you, and our dinners together. Hugs. Also sad I'm missing my January trip. And the opportunity for an in person goodbye and one last dinner. :hug: Just couldn't get off work.
image.jpeg

Oh Teena,
We first met you in 2010 when we were staying at BLT and were definitely MK loop people. I had no idea who you were, and probably didn't even know what The Dis was, but we ventured just to "look" at BC/YC and we thought it was really pretty, and I clearly remember you in the lobby extolling the virtues of the Epcot Loop.
We bit and tried BWI in 2011....and never looked back.
It took until 2012 to get to BC, but we were so excited to reconnect with you!

IMG_1553.JPG

After that, we stayed pretty exclusively at YC/BC since, and have managed to see you as much as possible!

2013 (April)
IMG_2490.JPG

2013 (Dec)
IMG_0036.jpg

August 2014 (With Stuffie Henry)

IMG_5540 copy.jpg

August 2015
IMG_0337 copy.JPG

Even when we'd pass through the BC lobby on Tue-Sat, something seemed to be missing. I can't imagine how empty it's going to feel the next time we're there, but time marches on, and when a door closes, a window opens, and I'm very happy that you get to spend all your time with your girls! You've spend 10 years making memories for hundreds (thousands?) of WDW guests, and now it's time to make memories for Lily!

We will miss you terribly,
Thank you for all you've done...
xoxoxo
Scott and Tom

Many blessings on your Disney retirement, Teena! Your new journey with your beautiful Jeanne and precious Lily is going to be amazing ...and I hope you will continue to share it with us.:grouphug:

You have been such a blessing to so many of us ...and have had the patience of a saint in answering all the resort questions! :goodvibes

Viva Las Vega!!! :flower1:

Teena, I only got to meet you the one time, but it was during a pretty amazing dis meet in the summer of 2014. Best of wishes in your move and know that you've meant a lot to many people during your time at the BC and here on the Dis!

Teena - I am so glad that I finally met you. We have been to the BC many times but the times we spent with you were some of the nicest ones. And you have great advice, too. We'll be back at the Beach Club next month and the lobby just won't be the same. :(

I hope you enjoy your new life with your daughter and granddaughter. If I was in your same shoes I would probably do exactly the same thing. :)

Teena,

So happy I had the chance to meet you in December!

If only the powers-that-be would put you and me in charge of education in this country! We could fix it with a healthy dose of common sense and required parenting classes!

My retirement wish for you is that you find decent sweet corn and tomatoes in Vegas!

image.jpg

Teena, I only had the chance to meet you once several years ago, but let me tell you, I truly felt I was meeting a celebrity!!! I was new to the BC and the BC group on the disboards. All this talk about Teena, oh my! When we walked through the lobby at the BC and I saw you, I just had to work up the courage to say hello. Even though I wasn't a regular on these boards, you talked to me like I was. I remember you teasing our daughter when she mentioned we spent the morning visiting Harry Potter over at the "dark side." I'm not good with words and don't want to say the wrong thing. The circumstances that lead you to move to Vegas are awful. I can't imagine what it's like, but what joy you will now have on a daily basis being with Jeanne and Princess Lily. God bless you, Teena.

Sandy

We can honestly say that not only have we been greeted at the BC by the best, but we also had the pleasure of being greeted by the best when we started our Fantasy cruise a few years ago. Now we look forward to having an opportunity to be greeted if we ever return to Las Vegas which may not happen since our reason for being there has come home to Ohio. However, we know you have more than enough reasons to put up with that heat (no humidity) as we are sure you will be taking good care of your "girls". I'm sure the birds in Nevada will soon learn the pleasures of what the birds from Florida will be missing. Best wishes on the start of that new chapter in your life.
Keith and Sharon

Attachments

• Fantasy 2012.jpg
    Fantasy 2012.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 23
Teena - I too wish you and your girls all the best as you start this next chapter.

I first met you back in March 2012 shortly after the Noodle family went missing. Although we never met before this moment, you helped me carry out my mission to see what could be uncovered when checking out the Noodle family missing posters that another Diser had provided me. :)

088_small.jpg

One of my fondest memories was on our August 2014 trip which was all about meeting my Dis friends. I remember starting our BC stay with the double doors automatically opening and seeing you on the other side with your arms wide open as you said "So glad you are here!" Your warm greeting and embrace set the tone for our entire trip.

I'm so happy I got to spend some fun time with you earlier this month. Another one of my Disney top 10 moments.

I hope your move goes smoothly and the next few months pass quickly until you can get settled into your new home.

The BC's loss is truly Jeanne and Lily's gain! Your family will have some amazing times ahead.

Janet

Dear Teena,

Wishing such good things for you and your girls! We've so enjoyed sharing many of your joys and challenges over the years. And of course, it's always a joy to follow your adventures with Lily (since before her birth!) Thanks for all you have done to make BC an even more special place for our three boys, my husband and me. Many memories to share, including:

1. Always such a warm and wonderful greeting from you for everyone in our family (even our youngest sleeping in a stroller in those early photos!)
2. Learning that Disney is a happy place not only because of the pixie dust, but because of the connections between real people sharing real life experiences. Discussing health concerns, opinions of CR (and fans), and some good genuine humor are an important part of that mix and we've always loved it!
3. You are the only person who has been able to credibly confirm for our kids that my "fake friend Dee" really exists!
4. Greeting my parents in the lobby - I looked super crazy when the BC greeter said she knows me!
5. Getting us on a Disney cruise! July 2010, we're discussing the merits of a cruise with you in the lobby as we wait for DME . . . August 2011, we're on a Disney cruise!
6. True appreciation for the boys' Oswald ear hats last Easter!
7. I love catching up with you in the lobby for a few minutes here and there, and our kids love how you always ask them about the adventures of the day.
8. Welcoming me in flat form to a few YC/BC meets. :) Enjoyed those flat travels with Dee!
9. Appreciating all that our youngest son has to tell you . . . which you may or may not recall is a lot!
10. Many smiles in many photos over many years. I don't post photos here, but I bet Dee has some pretty old ones!

Love,
pixarmom and family :)

Oh my gosh my friend what can I say? Meeting you for the first time back in 2011 was like meeting a long lost sister...instant connection and I gained a new family member!!

While I'm going to forever miss seeing you in the lobby, I know this isn't the end as we'll keep in touch often. Wishing you all the very best in the next chapter of your life and looking forward to hearing about all your new adventures with your two girls.

Thank you for all the fond memories and for making each one of our BC stays special. You are one amazing lady and will be missed dearly.

Love ya to the moon and back sista!

Rosa, Carlos, Sam and Maddie :grouphug:

I never met you personally Teena but have seen you on occasion in the World. I never got up the nerve to go up to you and say hello. This is truly my lose. If our paths cross again I won't let the opportunity to say hello pass me by.:wave2:

I want to wish you all the best with your move. Your girls are gonna love having you around. Cheers to the next exciting chapter!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter