Best time to go??

DisneyMomma1113

Earning My Ears
I realize everyone will have their own opinions, however we are planning a 2015 trip with our kids. We would like to go at a low crowd time. DH and I went this past January and the crowds were awesome, but the weather sucked. We are really wanting to go later in the year if possible so we have cooler weather. If we can catch MNSSHP or MVMCP that's a plus! Our kids are not in school yet so we can go whenever!

We like the end of September. It's a bit hot but you can catch the Halloween party and sometimes the start of the food and wine fest

We were actually considering the end of Sept. We are from Louisiana so we are used to the humid, hot weather. I was just unsure how hot it actually was in FL at that time.

I would go in november or the week after columbus day in october. There is less chance for rain the later you go

I would go in november or the week after columbus day in october. There is less chance for rain the later you go

Our original plan was the week after thanksgiving/ first week in December but I've read conflicting reports of how busy the parks are, so I am looking at other options. Thanks for your input.

October is nice!!! I like the beginning or middle of October. the weather is good, crowds not too bad, but it can be a bit humid still.

Beginning of October or 1st week of December are both great. October is getting more and more popular every year with fall breaks and food and wine , so you might want to look at that. I have lived close to Disney for 13 years now, and February, early October, and early December, are my 3 favorite times to be at the parks.

We went the second week of September last year and the weather was nice, the crowds were low and we practically walked on almost every ride we went on. The weather was still hot and humid but not as bad as when we went in June in 2006. (Plus coming from HI, it wasn't much different temperature wise) :)

We have only gone in early February but I think our next trip will likely either be late September or the first week or two of December. The crowds don't seem bad and the weather seems nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter