Best Stroller to rent??

dmdj232

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, looking to rent a stroller for our upcoming 3 week trip in Aug. I have been looking at one of the popular stroller rental companies and they have 3 different options.

1) City Mini Single Stroller

2) City Mini GT Single Stroller

3) Summit X3 Single

We use a Baby Jogger City Select at home and while we think it's great, would not want to bring that with us on the plane and worry about it getting damaged or even stollen at Disney. Plus, the City Select is def bulkier than these 3. Any advice, pros, cons, etc... on these 3 options would be appreciated greatly!!

We've always rented the citi mini, and we've rented singles and doubles. We loved it....pushing and turning is a breeze and they fold up so quick and easy. :)

What did you go with? I was considering the Summit vs BOB, but wonder if I will see enough similarities to the city select double (also our main workhorse) to prefer the summit x3

We went with the Citi Mini GT. It was great! It pushes with so much ease. Easy to fold up. Not the smallest of strollers when folded, but still small enough tl fit in the back of a Minnie Van with a car seat still stowed back there. Not a huge amount of under storage, but we made it work with some "D" Hooks and saddle bag coolers atrached to the side. We would def rent it again!

We went with the Citi Mini GT. It was great! It pushes with so much ease. Easy to fold up. Not the smallest of strollers when folded, but still small enough tl fit in the back of a Minnie Van with a car seat still stowed back there. Not a huge amount of under storage, but we made it work with some "D" Hooks and saddle bag coolers atrached to the side. We would def rent it again!

What company did you rent from?

I’m also torn between BOB (for more storage) or City Mini Double. Is there good storage on the CMDouble?

I found the city mini gt to have storage for 2 backpacks and an insulated lunch bag-style cooler with no problem. Key point: it is easier to shove things in from the side, not the back.

What company did you rent from?

Lots of good rental company choices. We went with Kingdom Strollers. This article explains all the stroller companies and options: https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-strollers/

We rented the City Mini GT double (two of them) because our kids are taller and these are for kids up to 48"...regular Citi Mini double is for kids up to 44". While I love the Bob when I take my granddaughter for walks at home, it is way too bulky for the parks IMO. Citi Minis have plenty of storage for our needs and as PP said the stroller hooks help a lot so bring those along. Kingdom Strollers includes a parent console and cooler bag (maybe other companies do as well) so that adds to the storage. Plus we all use backpacks so don't leave lots of stuff under the strollers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter